Venomator

MobiLifer
MobiStaff
Real Name
Rog...
Device
iPhone 13 Pro
Hi All... :thumbs:

We have had a couple of recent changes to the MobiStaffroom with both Lisa (lisamjw) & Victoria (vixenscry) retiring from the Staffroom, for personal reasons, after a number of years of sterling service to our wonderful community... :notworthy:

As you will all know, our Staff are volunteers and provide support, guidance, assistance and administration of MobiChallenges from their own valuable time - for that we are eternally grateful as, without our brilliant staff, this place would very quicky grind to a halt... :eek:

Our sincere thanks and heartfelt appreciation is extended to both Lisa & Victoria for their staunch support for MobiTog and our membership during their term in office - THANK YOU both so very much and we wish you well as you move on with your lives... :notworthy:

Good news for all of our MobiMembers who continue with their 365 or 52, or those who are planning to start one in the New Year, Lisa has already confirmed she will maintain a presence looking after you all and cheering you on in your endeavours... :thumbs:

I hope you will join us in thanking our two ex-Staffers and wish them well for the future... :D

Rog & Matt and all our (remaining) MobiStaffers... :rog:

Hi All... :thumbs:

We have had a couple of recent changes to the MobiStaffroom with both Lisa (lisamjw) & Victoria (vixenscry) retiring from the Staffroom, for personal reasons, after a number of years of sterling service to our wonderful community... :notworthy:

As you will all know, our Staff are volunteers and provide support, guidance, assistance and administration of MobiChallenges from their own valuable time - for that we are eternally grateful as, without our brilliant staff, this place would very quicky grind to a halt... :eek:

Our sincere thanks and heartfelt appreciation is extended to both Lisa & Victoria for their staunch support for MobiTog and our membership during their term in office - THANK YOU both so very much and we wish you well as you move on with your lives... :notworthy:

Good news for all of our MobiMembers who continue with their 365 or 52, or those who are planning to start one in the New Year, Lisa has already confirmed she will maintain a presence looking after you all and cheering you on in your endeavours... :thumbs:

I hope you will join us in thanking our two ex-Staffers and wish them well for the future... :D

Rog & Matt and all our (remaining) MobiStaffers... :rog:
For sure Lisa kept me going when I did the 365 which was hugely appreciated! Many thanks to all the MobiStaffers for the wonderful job they do here!

I agree with all the kind words already posted. A community is only as good as the people who support and nourish it, Ladies I wish you both well and thanks for the positive words you've pushed my way over the past few years!
You're very welcome!

Back
Top Bottom