MobiTattoos - Let's see yours!

ValeriGail

MobiLurver
Real Name
Valeri
Device
Thanks everybody! :)

And Valeri I am so sad to hear that the guitar is not salvagable! I think that adding the playing of music to your creativity bow would have been amazing ... and could possibly have given you more inspiration for other art forms. I love the latest image you posted. :inlove:

When I was much younger, and before my vision issue surfaced, I played a lot of rugby. In all my years of playing rugby I broke every single finger (except the little finger on my left hand) so I think guitar playing is probably out of the question. I can still however wield a mean drum stick on Guitar Hero (in easy mode)! :eek: and :alien: and :coffee:

We can find other outlets for our musical passions! Mine is currently listening to the blues (Joe Bonamassa in particular) while working on images. His playing inspires me.

PS: I also dislocated my neck, cracked a few ribs, broken jaw and ... erm ... a few toes too! :D I actually should have taken the first few injuries as a sign that rugby was not for me.

I was sad for a few minutes, but then I realized that it wasn't all that bad. Now I can take this beauty with me on photo shoots with out worrying about damage. And it is the PERFECT photo guitar. Its shorter, so fits in frame perfect for iphoneography. it edits like a dream. It sparkles in the sun... lol. So its not a total loss. And I've got a guitar dad, so I'll eventually get hooked up with a new one for the kiddos, just a matter of when. Both the other two were gifted to my son by my dad. The first was a joint gift between us and my dad and the other one, the bass was all my dad. He went and gifted each one of his older grandchildren with a serious guitar. All the grandkids play. I think it just skipped a generation, lol. Well all but my youngest because they only 8 (twins) and 6, but they want to real bad. We could start our own band!! That's it! I don't have to play, I can be the crazy stage mom!!! I can so see it!!! BWAHAHAHA

Wow!! rugby scares me. I break toes just walking down the hallway! LOL My dad has broken every finger too. Working on cars. We joke that all he has to do is pop the hood and a finger breaks. he is still playing music strong! He actually just hooked up with some older guys in his town to start doing gigs again. I'm super excited about this as he hasn't played in a group in years. So don't count your self out! You never know what you can push your self to do, the mind is an amazingly adjustable thing. It finds ways to adapt and accomplish. I have to remind my self of that quite often! My nature isn't to give up, but my body throws in far to many obstacles that I find myself tired of battle. So I tell myself every day "Hope renew my strength" I will eventually have it tattooed on my wrist as a permanent reminder, visual. Looking forward to that day.

933.JPG

I was sad for a few minutes, but then I realized that it wasn't all that bad. Now I can take this beauty with me on photo shoots with out worrying about damage. And it is the PERFECT photo guitar. Its shorter, so fits in frame perfect for iphoneography. it edits like a dream. It sparkles in the sun... lol. So its not a total loss. And I've got a guitar dad, so I'll eventually get hooked up with a new one for the kiddos, just a matter of when. Both the other two were gifted to my son by my dad. The first was a joint gift between us and my dad and the other one, the bass was all my dad. He went and gifted each one of his older grandchildren with a serious guitar. All the grandkids play. I think it just skipped a generation, lol. Well all but my youngest because they only 8 (twins) and 6, but they want to real bad. We could start our own band!! That's it! I don't have to play, I can be the crazy stage mom!!! I can so see it!!! BWAHAHAHA

Wow!! rugby scares me. I break toes just walking down the hallway! LOL My dad has broken every finger too. Working on cars. We joke that all he has to do is pop the hood and a finger breaks. he is still playing music strong! He actually just hooked up with some older guys in his town to start doing gigs again. I'm super excited about this as he hasn't played in a group in years. So don't count your self out! You never know what you can push your self to do, the mind is an amazingly adjustable thing. It finds ways to adapt and accomplish. I have to remind my self of that quite often! My nature isn't to give up, but my body throws in far to many obstacles that I find myself tired of battle. So I tell myself every day "Hope renew my strength" I will eventually have it tattooed on my wrist as a permanent reminder, visual. Looking forward to that day.

View attachment 21507
That would be an amazing tattoo! :)
I have a tribute to my boys tattooed on my upper arm (hidden under shirt sleeves as it is for me). It is a mixture between a tribal tattoo and a celtic tattoo and was designed by a friend of mine, It has the boys initials hidden in the design. My brother paid for the work as a birthday gift.
And by the way ... it is not as sore as people make it out to be.

I have a tribute to my boys tattooed on my upper arm (hidden under shirt sleeves as it is for me). It is a mixture between a tribal tattoo and a celtic tattoo and was designed by a friend of mine, It has the boys initials hidden in the design. My brother paid for the work as a birthday gift.

I figure if I can live every day the way I do, I can handle sitting through a tat! I hope so anyway. I'm going to get it on the underside of my wrist, wrapping around like a bracelet. the tips of the wings will touch. Still have to talk to a tattoo artist to get them to finalize the design though, that is my rough draft. I want to be able to see it at any given moment for inspiration. And to piss off family members that don't want me to mark on my body, cause I'm just evil that way HAHA

ValeriGail said:
I figure if I can live every day the way I do, I can handle sitting through a tat! I hope so anyway. I'm going to get it on the underside of my wrist, wrapping around like a bracelet. the tips of the wings will touch. Still have to talk to a tattoo artist to get them to finalize the design though, that is my rough draft. I want to be able to see it at any given moment for inspiration. And to piss off family members that don't want me to mark on my body, cause I'm just evil that way HAHA

BWAAAAAAAAHAHA!
My mother still doesn't want to see my tattoo TWO years later :)

Robert Lancaster said:

Oh, I'd love to see a photo of it!! :D

We could start a new thread where everyone can post shots of their tattoos... :D

Sent from my iPhone using MobiTog

ValeriGail said:
That sounds so pretty... :) They really don't hurt that much...just be careful around wrist bones (I heard that can hurt a bit).

Robert Lancaster said:
Ok RoseCat, I shall take a picture of it and post it ... after app'ing it first of course (I need bigger biceps :lol:)!

Cool!!! :thumbs:

Mine is a Celtic cross and had lots of intricate detail. No one told me about tats blurring, so most of that detail is gone now. :angry: I need to revisualize/modify it. Just need to find a good artist...

RoseCat said:
Oh, I'd love to see a photo of it!! :D

We could start a new thread where everyone can post shots of their tattoos... :D

Yes!! Let's do! I'm for a tat thread!!

RoseCat said:
That sounds so pretty... :) They really don't hurt that much...just be careful around wrist bones (I heard that can hurt a bit).

I was worried about going to detailed on this one and it fading. I almost got it in April, but bills got in the way as always. I used to say that when I lost 100 pounds I would get the tattoo, not thinking I would ever lose the weight... It was sorta a safety cop out. Well, I did lose it! So now I need to follow through with the promise to myself. Its frustrating waiting.

This is really nicely done and I really like how you incorporated the boys' initials.

Back
Top Bottom