• > STAY SAFE - WEAR A MASK - or whatever way you choose to deal with this thing! MobiMembers - The situation is still currently serious, & increasing yet again! Heed the warnings, stay safe, look after yourselves and others. Let's help each other stay sane in our distancing/isolation and face this thing down. Love 'n hugs, Rog, Matt & all our MobiStaff... x x <

MobiTattoos - Let's see yours!

MsDee

MobiLifer
MobiSupporter
Reaction score
Real Name
Dee
Device
iPhone 8 Plus
My 365
My MobiTog 365
Come on MobiPeeps!! I know with all the creative people out there we have got to have an abundance of ink... :sneaky:
Sent from my iPhone using MobiTog
My tattoo is still the only one pictured in this thread ... I'm starting to feel very self-conscious about it! :whistle: and :eek:
I thought there was going to be a separate thread... I have two, will get them one here when I get good shots.

Black bulb studio

MobiLurver
Reaction score
Real Name
Brett
K Robert you are no longer alone here

ImageUploadedByMobiTog1352595863.587703.jpg

RoseCat

MobiStaff
MobiStaff
MobiSupporter
Reaction score
Real Name
Catherine
Device
iPhone 11 Pro
Do they work on scar tissue do you know? I'd so love to cover some up, abdominal, under rib cage, left to right.
Good question! I would think it could work... I'd ask a tattoo artist, or maybe some MobiPeeps here know.

lisamjw

MobiStaff
MobiStaff
Reaction score
Real Name
Lisa Waddell
Device
iPhone 7 Plus
I follow someone on IG who is a tattoo artist and a really good photographer as well. Perhaps he could answer your question. Come to think of it he might have posted a couple times here at Mobitog.

Black bulb studio

MobiLurver
Reaction score
Real Name
Brett
I believe scar tissue coverage is possible - I want a full back some day - have a very long scar right down the middle.

Reaction score
Real Name
Susan Maxwell Schmidt
I have a bird of paradise on my left calf, but I'm not showing it until I get it re-colored... it's *thirty-three* years old (you might say I was ahead of time). My nose is pierced too, which you may or not be able to tell in my avatar (mebbe I see it just cuz I know it's there). I got that on my honeymoon... I was 39 and got it mostly just because I'm always looking for new places to wear diamonds, LOL! Still thinkin' 'bout gettin' a Cindy one of these days. Mebbe (and mebbe not, depends on how soon I start showin' my age). And I want a tiny black sheep tattooed somewhere but I haven't decided exactly where that's gonna be (I do needle arts but at that I'm a rank amateur... love it tho!).

RoseCat

MobiStaff
MobiStaff
MobiSupporter
Reaction score
Real Name
Catherine
Device
iPhone 11 Pro
I think we've gotten a lot of new MobiPeeps since this thread was created... So come on over and show us your tats!! :D

lamkentucky

MobiLurver
Mobi Veteran
Reaction score
Real Name
Leslee Moore
Device
iPhone 6s Plus
I think we've gotten a lot of new MobiPeeps since this thread was created... So come on over and show us your tats!! :D

And, remind me, Catherine...who is designing the MobiBabe tat? Hmmmm...perhaps a good use of time for someone who might be stuck on a plane for several hours. You know, just sayin'...