MobiTattoos - Let's see yours!

ImageUploadedByMobiTog1376012816.179230.jpg

Here's mine. Designed myself of a vine flower wrapped around a scorpion. I'm proud to be a Scorpio but I've got a beauty and sweet side too. The M is the astrological symbol for Scorpio. It's only tat I have and it's well hidden on upper leg so unless I'm in a bathing suit you'd never know I had it. Got it for my own enjoyment, a wild hair when I turned 30! :) I'm only person in my whole family to have one, I'm a rebel like that. Lol!

View attachment 41374
Here's mine. Designed myself of a vine flower wrapped around a scorpion. I'm proud to be a Scorpio but I've got a beauty and sweet side too. The M is the astrological symbol for Scorpio. It's only tat I have and it's well hidden on upper leg so unless I'm in a bathing suit you'd never know I had it. Got it for my own enjoyment, a wild hair when I turned 30! :) I'm only person in my whole family to have one, I'm a rebel like that. Lol!
Oooo...love it! Thanks for sharing! :D

tat.jpg

Done '83, sure as hell needs not only reink but a full "coverup" (well it's called that here in Sweden anyway, a new one covering the old).

But getting a tattoo here these days is so expensive that it's beyond hilarious. Actually my iPad was cheaper than the standard price for a simple tat...

:angry:

Last edited:
View attachment 63295

Done '83, sure as hell needs not only reink but a full "coverup" (well it's called that here in Sweden anyway, a new one covering the old).

But getting a tattoo here these days are so expensive that it's beyond hilarious. Actually my iPad was cheaper than the standard price for a simple tat...

Ah, nice rose!! :D

I need to get a reink or coverup too!

View attachment 63295

But getting a tattoo here these days is so expensive that it's beyond hilarious. Actually my iPad was cheaper than the standard price for a simple tat...

wow ... i have had good luck trading art for ink ... maybe that would be an option for you ?

I’ve never seen Kandinsky *inked* before. Nice. And, apart from a few small changes, true to the original: congrats to you & the artist :thumbs: Is it quite new?

(I have to say it: all those fine lines and dots near the bone must’ve hurt!)
I've made it this year,in April.Kandinsky is my favorite artists and I wanted his paintings on my left part of my body.This is only the start of my tattoo ptoject.February wait me for another tattoo...again Kandinsky.Want continue on the same line,with same artist on all my left.part of my body,my leg,ribs and hand..

I've made it this year,in April.Kandinsky is my favorite artists and I wanted his paintings on my left part of my body.This is only the start of my tattoo ptoject.February wait me for another tattoo...again Kandinsky.Want continue on the same line,with same artist on all my left.part of my body,my leg,ribs and hand..

We would love to keep up with the progress of your Kandinsky body art project ! If you would like to share, please feel free to start a thread. A bit like a 365,only fewer entries :eek: :lmao:

I am curious about why *left side* — and if you have another artist in mind for the right side?

We would love to keep up with the progress of your Kandinsky body art project ! If you would like to share, please feel free to start a thread. A bit like a 365,only fewer entries :eek: :lmao:

I am curious about why *left side* — and if you have another artist in mind for the right side?
Why my left side?Because some years ago I made one tattoo on my right hand,something completely different,and my left side remember me my bro who do everything with left hand and left leg.When he was young,he had the bad incident so his right part is little slowly and not 100% functional.

It’s been awhile... hope everyone has had a fabulous 2019... came on and saw a thread about Tattoos... outstanding... have had a number over the years... but here the newest one... last fall / Autumn... showing a favoured scene... riding down the road towards the mountains... and if you look hard enough you may even spot the Christmas tree had added (since I’m a huge Chrimblee fan )
9A153084-B525-4471-902D-36E0ED59F9D1.jpeg

Back
Top Bottom