Venomator

MobiLifer
MobiStaff
Real Name
Rog...
Device
iPhone 13 Pro
Mobitog Hits 1,000

WOW - What a very special day for Mobitog.com, the staff and all our phenomenal and lovely iPhoneography Community Members.

Today your MobiTog has hit 1,000 members!

Mobitog, as a brand, has been around for nearly a year and a half. We started the website as a way for people to share, learn and appreciate iPhoneography from and with one another. In early 2011, (3 months after launch) it became apparent the site needed two things; a revamp and an app, and so, in May, Mobitog 2.0 was born. It is incredible to think that since Mobi2.0 was launched, less that a year ago, we now have over 1,000 members (an awesome percentage of which are VERY active members) and, as a result, MobiTog has seen over 4,500 threads and an utterly staggering 10,500+ images shared on your community site.

During our first year, we have been fortunate to work with some of the best iphoneography app developers, and co-hosted an iPhoneography event in New York. We are busy behind the scenes working for more exciting events in the analogue world, along with developing and expanding Mobi in the digital world.

We would like to send out a huge THANK YOU! to each and every one of our MobiMembers - you guys and girls absolutely ROCK - your energy, passion, skill and brilliant community spirit have made Mobitog.com grow into something truly special and absolutely incredible - your community has become THE home of iPhoneography. There is not a day goes by without us being absolutely amazed at and extremely proud of the stunning work you all produce and the way in which you all conduct yourselves in your community.

A huge thank you must also go to our absolutely fantastic staff - Aaron, Aly, Richard and Catherine, please take a bow. You all truly deserve every bit of thanks that we (and your MobiMembers!) can give. Your unwavering passion and unstinting passion for your community has meant you spend a huge amount of time and energy working behind the scenes to constantly devise and run the driving force behind the site - our awesome projects, challenges, competitions and events - the constant stream of creativity you display to consistently develop the ideas is phenomenal and matched by your daily dedication to MobiTog!

The 1,000 number itself is not of huge relevance - we absolutely live for running the site and viewing the incredible talent you all have to offer - be it a community of 10 of us, or 10,000, so long as your all enjoy your time here the aims and ambitions we had for MobiTog just a few short months ago is now, daily, coming to fruition.

Today and this week, is a period of celebration for all of us.

Best wishes and our eternal gratitude to you all,

Matt & Rog... :D

We are a HAPPY band of 1,000 MobiToggers! :D

Amazing achievement, guys, you should be very proud. Take a huge bow as the mass ranks of MobiTog - all 1,000 of them - applaud wildly. :notworthy:

Hard to believe that it's only a few months since I wandered into this community. Then it was a quiet, dusty place with a just a few chickens and goats - and one giant, green serpent - meandering about. Its handful of inhabitants sat around in the sun talking about this 'new fangled' iphoneography thang. Tumbleweed rolled lazily by and little seemed to change. Then a stranger rode into town, liked what they saw and decided to stay. Then another, and another and another.

Now MobiTog is a thriving community, population 1,000. It's still growing fast. The chickens and goats have been eaten and the tumbleweed is the subject of a zillion images in the Nature forum. The green serpent and his spanner-wielding partner keep the law, aided by a bunch of deputies. Will they all live happily ever after? Stay tuned. :lol:

Wow! So happy to be 1 of 1,000!

You all may be seeing a lot more of me in the coming weeks... I'm giving up Facebook for Lent :) So, all my mobile pics I'd be posted on Facebook, I will be over here posting in the various forums! Maybe I'll improve on my iPhoneography skills while I'm at it! ;)

So glad to have found y'all when I got my 4s!

You all may be seeing a lot more of me in the coming weeks... I'm giving up Facebook for Lent :) So, all my mobile pics I'd be posted on Facebook, I will be over here posting in the various forums! Maybe I'll improve on my iPhoneography skills while I'm at it! ;)
You're posting images to Facebook before MobiTog, Jenn? I'm shocked! :eek: Don't you realise that with just 799,999,001 more members we'll be whupping their a**?! :D

Amazing achievement, guys, you should be very proud. Take a huge bow as the mass ranks of MobiTog - all 1,000 of them - applaud wildly. :notworthy:

Hard to believe that it's only a few months since I wandered into this community. Then it was a quiet, dusty place with a just a few chickens and goats - and one giant, green serpent - meandering about. Its handful of inhabitants sat around in the sun talking about this 'new fangled' iphoneography thang. Tumbleweed rolled lazily by and little seemed to change. Then a stranger rode into town, liked what they saw and decided to stay. Then another, and another and another.

Now MobiTog is a thriving community, population 1,000. It's still growing fast. The chickens and goats have been eaten and the tumbleweed is the subject of a zillion images in the Nature forum. The green serpent and his spanner-wielding partner keep the law, aided by a bunch of deputies. Will they all live happily ever after? Stay tuned. :lol:

Bloody brilliant Richard! We do not call you our chief scribe for no reason! Seriously good! :lol: :D :lmao:

PS - Where is the bar in town? Ooo yer - the staffroom! :)

Seriously though guys - you all make this such a superb and lovely place to be. We discovered the other day that since 2.0 was born, we have only had 89 reported items, and 70+ of those were housekeeping asking for threads to be moved/tidied etc!

Absolutely incredible really! You lot ROCK!

Let's celebrate with Happy Birthday Oreos!!! (btw, this is my 200th post.. Had to make it count!)

image-3666934545.png

Hard to believe that it's only a few months since I wandered into this community. Then it was a quiet, dusty place with a just a few chickens and goats - and one giant, green serpent - meandering about. Its handful of inhabitants sat around in the sun talking about this 'new fangled' iphoneography thang. Tumbleweed rolled lazily by and little seemed to change. Then a stranger rode into town, liked what they sa w and decided to stay. Then another, and another and another.

:lmao:

You have excelled Ricardo... :thumbs: ... :notworthy:

And thank you ALL for your kind words and encouragement but, more importantly, for your continued support, participation and increasing addictions to the world of iPhoneography... ;)

May you all enjoy and improve your addictions through the further development of YOUR iPhoneography community - MobiTog... :D

RoseCat said:
BRAVO!!!! I'm so proud to be a member of this wonderful community!! :inlove:
Thanks to everyone here who makes this place THE BEST iPhoneography community on the plant! :D

I'd like to echo Cat's sentiments, this really is THE BEST iPhoneography community on the planet. Congrats Rog and Matt! One for the Brag Board.

Sent from my iPhone using MobiTog

Congrats to you for creating a fast growing community Rog! :D Glad to be here, I believe that this community is both original and exciting, and is teaching me things about iPhoneography that I would never have thought I could do myself. Hope to see this website continue and grow to be something.... (dare I Say it!) EVEN GREATER. :)

J

Back
Top Bottom