Mobi365 MobiTog 365 Project - 2021 - Jan Gray’s Project

January 1st - ‘Start.’ My first image of the day and year. Not the best of images, as had to take it through the window. This male pheasant has been visiting to eat the seed dropped from the feeders over the last few days.
2BFF6CAD-67C5-47B9-BAE9-FB4F05077674.jpeg

January 1st - ‘Start.’ My first image of the day and year. Not the best of images, as had to take it through the window. This male pheasant has been visiting to eat the seed dropped from the feeders over the last few days. View attachment 163321
Nobody will be the judging the quality of your 365 images except you. At least, that’s the premise that I work on. :lol:

January 1st - ‘Start.’ My first image of the day and year. Not the best of images, as had to take it through the window. This male pheasant has been visiting to eat the seed dropped from the feeders over the last few days. View attachment 163321
What a handsome fellow! They’re a rare sight around here!

Beautiful male :D We have pheasants coming to our bird feeder too. I love watching them from my kitchen window

2nd January - ‘Plungar Walk.’ Took a walk along the canal from Plungar to Barkestone. These shepherd huts have been installed for holiday lets with a lovely view of the Vale. The sun broke through the clouds and shone on the frozen canal, just as I took the photo.
B12CDEE9-2377-41D1-8B1D-570B3855BF55.jpeg

2nd January - ‘Plungar Walk.’ Took a walk along the canal from Plungar to Barkestone. These shepherd huts have been installed for holiday lets with a lovely view of the Vale. The sun broke through the clouds and shone on the frozen canal, just as I took the photo.View attachment 163347
Wow, the canal is frozen!! I love the way the sunlight is reflected on it.

5th January - ‘Bluebells in January?‘ I think this could be a running theme this year. Spotting things that shouldn’t be happening. Walking in the front garden today and I noticed these bluebells appearing through the wooded area. You often see at this time of year a little green tip poking through but never as much as this. One even had a bud forming in the middle! and Who says climate change isn’t happening?
7D43670C-4F61-424D-B92F-703E99F9B685.jpeg

8th January - ‘Clarke’s Bridge, Grantham Canal.’

This has recently been renovated over the canal. A grade II listed structure dating from the late 18th century. During the recent renovation, the canal society, along with the local wildlife trust included small rectangular holes underneath the bridge for roosting Daubenton’s bats.
2A66F974-C166-4B28-94D2-481AD688F40A.jpeg

8th January - ‘Clarke’s Bridge, Grantham Canal.’

This has recently been renovated over the canal. A grade II listed structure dating from the late 18th century. During the recent renovation, the canal society, along with the local wildlife trust included small rectangular holes underneath the bridge for roosting Daubenton’s bats.
View attachment 163587
Gorgeous pic!

Back
Top Bottom