Mobi365 MobiTog 365 Project - 2021 - Jan Gray’s Project

13th March - Raindrops​

Following another downpour, more raindrops on the palm leaves this time. Taken in the iPhone then edited in Snapseed.
FA1F79F3-45E9-4E6E-8D3D-88419B91E54D.jpeg

73 / 365

14th March - Clivia​

This is one of my houseplants that flowers at least twice a year and always performs beautifully. The original plant I gave to my mum almost 50 years ago and that is still flowering and growing. Taken on the iPhone and edited by Snapseed.

43991036-C16E-41C0-9881-23CCB136176D.jpeg

16th March - Gathering Swans and Geese​

On a local lake, the swan and geese were gathering and beginning to pair up. Some of the swans were the youngsters from last year that have been kicked out of the family group. Taken on the iPhone in black and white.

817F46FC-A7F8-4756-B19F-78DB5473B6A8.jpeg

18th March - Squirrel Agility 2​

Another set of images curtesy of the cheeky squirrels visiting the feeders in the garden. The only problem, they keep ruining my feeders. This particular feeder is now destroyed.
View attachment 165623
Lovely fantastic photos. Well worth having to buy a supply of extra feeders I think :inlove:

Another set of images curtesy of the cheeky squirrels visiting the feeders in the garden. The only problem, they keep ruining my feeders. This particular feeder is now destroyed.
View attachment 165623
I agree with Eva. Keep taking squirrel pictures! Maybe you can start a GoFundMe page to keep you in feeders. :D I'd contribute.

View attachment 165623
Lovely action shots Jan. These little blighters are hard to photograph.

23rd March - Take One Picture​

Using the image from yesterday, decided to play around with it in some new apps on the iPad to produce these versions of the original. Would love to know what you think and which you feel is your favourite.
5F90F49D-3441-48FD-A6C9-EC0847085F6F.jpeg

Using the image from yesterday, decided to play around with it in some new apps on the iPad to produce these versions of the original. Would love to know what you think and which you feel is your favourite.
View attachment 165899
I think the lower left corner image edges out the others for me. It's got lots of atmosphere and really pulls out the reflections in the water.

I'd also be tempted to take one of the more abstract ones (upper right corner, lower right corner) and blend it with the upper left corner image or with the original, just to see what happens.

I think the lower left corner image edges out the others for me. It's got lots of atmosphere and really pulls out the reflections in the water.

I'd also be tempted to take one of the more abstract ones (upper right corner, lower right corner) and blend it with the upper left corner image or with the original, just to see what happens.
Thanks for this. Might give it a go.

25th March - Brunnera Jack Frost​

These beautiful little blue flowers are a welcome to the early rising bumblebees as a good source of nectar. I love these plants in the garden as the leaves stand out in the winter with the white parts of the leaf stand out against the dull area then as temperatures warm, the leaves become more green.
EE49B3C0-71A3-47B2-9D3C-A6ADCBF7BB27.jpeg

View attachment 165899
I’m immediately struck by the color splash version, since that’s unlike anything I would think to do. A close second would be the one at lower left.

View attachment 165899
Liking the lower left which looks like DistressedFX but also I don’t mind the middle left

View attachment 165899
The colour splash one makes me wonder what the image would like in black and white. They’re all great, but if I had to choose just one it would be bottom left.:thumbs:

Back
Top Bottom