Mobi365 MobiTog 365 Project - 2021 - Jan Gray’s Project

6th May - Tulip Abstracts 3​

Some more of the abstract images using photo apps. Taking the original Tulip image, I used 3 apps on these. The top row was produced hundreds using Enlight. The bottom left was completed in Mextures and the bottom right abstract was from BeCasso with the middle image was combining Ultrapop with a filter from Filter Factory.
75582E2F-2D08-4CDD-A1EA-548F8CF5CBD9.jpeg

6th May - Tulip Abstracts 3​

Some more of the abstract images using photo apps. Taking the original Tulip image, I used 3 apps on these. The top row was produced hundreds using Enlight. The bottom left was completed in Mextures and the bottom right abstract was from BeCasso with the middle image was combining Ultrapop with a filter from Filter Factory.
View attachment 166874
Super.

10th May - Avenue of Trees​

With this weird weather we have been having, some of the trees just haven’t begun to produce leaves as you can see from this image. One side of the grove is in full leaf, whereas the other side still looks like it is in winter mode. Hopefully, things will pick up by the end of the month! Sorry about the dog - Bertie was determined to get in the picture! Edited in PS Express.
04F37760-ADCA-4037-ADF6-0A091FE6CB0C.jpeg

11th May - Avenue of Trees​

Using the editing app Filter factory, I imported the image into the app and used the sketching facility and then completed in Snapseed to create this image. It reminded me of a print from an old book.
88D942A9-FED1-4D2A-A71A-F75643B88F3B.jpeg

12th May - Deadwood​

Came across this old tree that had been felled don our dog walk today. By the size of it, it probably had been around for many years, but sadly, had succumbed to a problem. Each of the images were edited in Snapseed and BeCasso.
AAF4949C-7F7F-487A-A65D-09B02F8B44E6.jpeg

Last edited:

Cross Section​

This is an image of a cross section of a piece of timber that I edited using the PicsArt app and PS Express to give the image a Picasso style. I have included the original as a thumbnail.
B0356594-6E2E-4AE5-B87E-E62589B670CF.jpeg

Attachments

• 4839105E-E7EB-437A-8C1A-F4EB4A56E499.jpeg
    4839105E-E7EB-437A-8C1A-F4EB4A56E499.jpeg
    571.8 KB · Views: 1

14th May - The Lone Tree​

All landscape photographers seem to take picture like this - so here’s mine! Taken on our dog walk. Managed to get the photo when the clouds broke to show a little blue. Otherwise it would have been a boring grey backdrop. Edited in Snapseed.
5738F88F-E2FF-4527-A802-800FEEF4E549.jpeg

14th May - The Lone Tree​

All landscape photographers seem to take picture like this - so here’s mine! Taken on our dog walk. Managed to get the photo when the clouds broke to show a little blue. Otherwise it would have been a boring grey backdrop. Edited in Snapseed.
View attachment 167144
Yes, I have a number of these also, although not as good as this one. We could probably use it for a theme some week. :D

17th May - Suddenly. Everything’s Green​

Our frequent walk through Stathern Woods has changed over the last few days with the rain. A beautiful fresh green colour with the Cow Parsley beginning to flower.
DCACA090-2880-47FF-BC9B-0D9CFA22D861.jpeg

18th May - Camassia.​

Last year, my Camassia’s didn’t do very well, but this year they are much taller and are coming into flower. I love the blue against fresh green leaves around it. Can you spot the ant on the flower?
EC5E0215-CDC4-4918-80EC-82DB62B13FF1.jpeg

19th May - Bluebells​

These three images are of the bluebells in my garden that I have been nurturing for the last few years. This year they have almost covered the top end of my front garden and are looking wonderful.
585628D1-ACF4-4862-A9CF-E1D8199D4512.jpeg

20th May - Wild Garlic​

Near the Bluebells some Wild Garlic has seeded itself. I haven’t sown it, but it is very welcome and I will try to propagate from it, if I can to increase the amount. It has the distinctive smell of garlic but not as powerful as the bulb with this delicate while flower springing up from the middle towering over the green leaves. Haven’t cooked with them but I know you can so might have a go with a few of the leaves.
60D500DF-30E2-4DC2-A742-56F5A65EA2F3.jpeg

21st May - Spring Display​

Despite it being such a lousy day today, just got out between the showers to check on the garden and the tulips and ground phlox in this bed were making up for the dark clouds above. The yellow tulips are called lemon sherbet which I think is a very apt name.
021B93FE-BD41-4C64-B35B-150AE5302E00.jpeg

20th May - Wild Garlic​

Near the Bluebells some Wild Garlic has seeded itself. I haven’t sown it, but it is very welcome and I will try to propagate from it, if I can to increase the amount. It has the distinctive smell of garlic but not as powerful as the bulb with this delicate while flower springing up from the middle towering over the green leaves. Haven’t cooked with them but I know you can so might have a go with a few of the leaves.
View attachment 167385
A gorgeous little plant. You should definitely try cooking with the leaves. I got some in our organic veg box delivery a couple of weeks ago, but I can’t remember now what I put them in. :lmao: I know I cooked them in something, but don’t know what.:confused::oops:

23rd May - Forget-me-Nots​

I keep these are a bit of a marmite subject with gardeners - you either love them or loathe them. I am of the former, I love them except when they start to die off then they don’t look particularly good in the garden. But as they are now, they are beautiful.
8907D3A8-BE9F-4DF6-BF3F-1A08E1C24D84.jpeg

23rd May - Forget-me-Nots​

I keep these are a bit of a marmite subject with gardeners - you either love them or loathe them. I am of the former, I love them except when they start to die off then they don’t look particularly good in the garden. But as they are now, they are beautiful.
View attachment 167437
I love the too. Not only for aesthetic reasons, but also for their name. In Swedish förgätmigej which is elderly Swedish for forget-me-not

Back
Top Bottom