Mobitog App

Joey

PowerCam > Best Creative Photo App
Real Name
Joey
It seems that Mobitog mobile app for iPhone is not available. Is that true?

Yes, but you can access MobiTog via the TapaTalk app.

I recommend using Safari (or Chrome) for iPhone or iPad. You have complete access of everything here, just as you would if you were on a Mac or PC, and the site is optimized for the iPhone/iPad. I was a HUGE fan of our app, and resisted for awhile but I absolutely love using Safari.

Give it a try and let us know how it works for you!

RoseCat is absolutely correct Joey, we decided to pull the MobiApp after recent and superb updates to the Community software, which optimised the site for any and all Mobile Devices... :D

The new site works superbly well using your favourite browsers, Chrome, Safari, FireFox and so on, with my personal favourite being the Chrome Browser App for iPhone... :thumbs:

And, it has saved us a few pennies too for what was, after all, a slightly enhanced labelled TapaTalk offering, which has enabled us to offer additional functionality like the new and exciting MobiGallery... :rog:

I, too, was LONG time holdout for accessing MobiTog via the Internet when on my iPad. I am now, however, one of those totally obnoxious believers... On the phone, still not so much, but viewing via Safari on the iPad is a great experience!

I, too, was LONG time holdout for accessing MobiTog via the Internet when on my iPad. I am now, however, one of those totally obnoxious believers... On the phone, still not so much, but viewing via Safari on the iPad is a great experience!

I agree Leslee..although I am mostly a guest cause I can never remember my password when on my ipad...:lmao:

Agreed although I always accessed the app from my phone. Now I only access via Internet on my Mac.

Agreed although I always accessed the app from my phone. Now I only access via Internet on my Mac.
We can change that too Lisa... :sneaky:

Have you really not tried using MobiTog via Chrome App (or Safari) from your iPhone sweetie... :D

(I took the liberty to move the thread to the "Technical & Legal" forum - hope that's ok!) :)

We can change that too Lisa... :sneaky:

Have you really not tried using MobiTog via Chrome App (or Safari) from your iPhone sweetie... :D
Yes, I do access from the iPhone (particularly when I'm uploading an image or saving an EOS image) but for browsing and commenting I enjoy using the computer!

Back
Top Bottom