MobiTog Moments

Ladies and Gentletogs, I offer you Mystery Banana!
tmp_4865-picsart_01-18-02-07-11-1545657310-jpg.87198
It looks like a superhero. Suggestions here for it’s powers and name.

So that also makes me wonder who is doing all the viewing? I'd estimate there are probably around a dozen hard core mobitoggers that regularly post and comment. So there must (going on the size of membership) be a lot that just lurk and never take part. Shame that. :rolleyes:
Although I'd love to know what viewed actually means? Does opening a thread a casually scrolling through the images get a 'view'? Which would account for popular 'hot' threads getting more picture views maybe.

My guess too. I have two photos that have approximately 1,100 views each. One of them has more than the other. They are the least likely to have gotten views like this on their own. They’re each in the same thread discussing a specific type of edit and the apps that (at the time) were available that had the feature. Any thing that has 100 to 200 views, for me, are in threads with heavy participation. Challenges, new app threads, and the like. Anything that the group is discussing and sharing work collectively. Everything else averages around the 50 views mark.

I’m a lurker these days. I don’t always log in when I visit, or don’t realize I’ve been logged out. I only notice, generally, if I want to post a reply. It’s probably the same for some other folks too.

"Fast Standing Still"

My very first image here posted in the first week of January 2013 (or thereabouts) - iPhone 4s, Camera+ and HDR FX Pro
I was still getting accustomed to phone photography back then (photo was from 2012), but I knew that capturing, editing on a portable device would soon be so much more even back then.

Good to be back!

Kevin

ImageUploadedByMobiTog1358347699.500545.jpg

Was just fixing to say this :) Took me forever trying to figure it out yesterday, then when I did I was like *facepalm*
I’ve had lots of those types of moments. :rolleyes: :coffee:

I call them a “Paper Towel Holder Moment.” In the ‘90s I bought this wooden vertical paper towel holder that sits on the countertop. For months (years??) to replace the paper towels I had to unscrew the nuts/bolts on the bottom, virtually dismantling it every time, and cursing at the stupidity of such a design.

Until, one day............

I somehow realized the wooden ball “decorative” topper unscrewed. :flushed:

I call them a “Paper Towel Holder Moment.” In the ‘90s I bought this wooden vertical paper towel holder that sits on the countertop. For months (years??) to replace the paper towels I had to unscrew the nuts/bolts on the bottom, virtually dismantling it every time, and cursing at the stupidity of such a design.

I had one of those moments the other day but an added disadvantage these days is that I have already forgotten what that moment was :lmao:.

:lmao:

"Fast Standing Still"

My very first image here posted in the first week of January 2013 (or thereabouts) - iPhone 4s, Camera+ and HDR FX Pro
I was still getting accustomed to phone photography back then (photo was from 2012), but I knew that capturing, editing on a portable device would soon be so much more even back then.

Good to be back!

Kevin

View attachment 111408

Welcome back, Kevin! I was scrolling through your ‘15? ‘16? 365 yesterday thinking I’d post some examples of your early flower images here in our Nostalgic thread :)

Back
Top Bottom