MobiTog Moments

Here’s the very first Where’s Dolly photo I posted... We all used an image of Dolly (who lived in England) and placed her in various situations. :D

image-793867173-png.14235

I’m still so confused.... I copied the link and placed it between the IMG tags and that didn’t work, then I switched it to the ATTACH tags and that didn’t work. So here’s the regular link. I give up...

FYI, this is what I copy - but no matter what I try it won’t let me select the entire thing or offer “Select All”, so I have to manually add [ IMG ] & [ /IMG ]

4DDF878C-ABA7-479A-B13C-58F0C4854D07.jpeg

Last edited:
Here’s the very first Where’s Dolly photo I posted... We all used an image of Dolly (who lived in England) and placed her in various situations. :D

https://mobitog.com/attachments/image-793867173-png.14235/

I’m still so confused.... I copied the link and placed it between the IMG tags and that didn’t work, then I switched it to the ATTACH tags and that didn’t work. So here’s the regular link. I give up...
I just copied and then pasted the link......and it worked.

FYI, this is what I copy - but no matter what I try it won’t let me select the entire thing or offer “Select All”, so I have to manually add [ IMG ] & [ /IMG ]

View attachment 111215
Can't you just click on it so its blue, then copy?

Can't you just click on it so its blue, then copy?
It only selects part of it, and doesn’t offer “select all” (double or triple tapping won’t select all either). When I drag the sliders to select the whole link it won’t select everything... as I drag, by the time I get to the end the blue disappears and I have to start over. :angry:

05CE16A4-1FE1-48F4-A1FD-808E42823D9E.jpeg

imageuploadedbymobitog1451510482-045333-jpg.71940

All I did was click on the link to highlight it, copy it then paste. This is on a pc though, so maybe....
Yes, a PC is probably fine but I’m on my iPhone 99% of the time.

OK just tried on my phone, on Android you can click on the link and it turns blue, hold your finger on the blue and it gives you options, select 'copy all' and then paste as above. It works on my phone RoseCat :coffee:

It only selects part of it, and doesn’t offer “select all” (double or triple tapping won’t select all either). When I drag the sliders to select the whole link it won’t select everything... as I drag, by the time I get to the end the blue disappears and I have to start over. :angry:

View attachment 111219

Yes, a PC is probably fine but I’m on my iPhone 99% of the time.
Yes, for some reason the normal iOS select doesn't work in that text box. I've got a workaround I use -- just give me a sec to write it up.

View attachment 111215
Try this:

Touch and hold the nearly hidden text to the left.
long press.jpg

Copy the address, then in the post you want to insert it in click on Img and paste the address for the pic you just copied.
insert.jpg

Yes, for some reason the normal iOS select doesn't work in that text box. I've got a workaround I use -- just give me a sec to write it up.

Try this:

Touch and hold the nearly hidden text to the left.
View attachment 111221

Copy the address, then in the post you want to insert it in click on Img and paste the address for the pic you just copied.
View attachment 111222

Drat, you beat me to it.:D That's my workaround, too, RoseCat. Doesn't take any longer than the other way.
WHOOHOO!!!!! Victory!!!! Thank you!! :notworthy::inlove::notworthy:

Back
Top Bottom