• > STAY SAFE - WEAR A MASK - or whatever way you choose to deal with this thing! Dear MobiMembers - We are all aware of the still current serious situation facing us all right now! Continue to heed the warnings, stay safe, look after yourselves and others and remain well. As much as we are able, let's all help each other to stay sane in our social distancing/isolation and face this thing down. Much love 'n hugs, Rog, Matt and all your MobiStaff... x x <

Mobitog on Instagram

Starzee

IOTM Winner - July 2020
MobiStaff
MobiSupporter
Reaction score
Real Name
Star Greathouse
Device
iPhone Xs Max
My 365
My MobiTog 365
We have been working together for a week or so to resurrect our Mobitog page on Instagram. We will post the challenge winners in hopes of enticing some new members to our community. If you win a challenge expect to get a personal message asking your permission to post. We will not post your image without your permission. Here’s hoping it goes well!

Meantime, follow us on Instagram! MobiTog :)

JillyG

MobiLifer
Mobi Veteran
Reaction score
Real Name
Jilly
Device
iPhone 11 Pro Max
My 365
My MobiTog 365
We have been working together for a week or so to resurrect our Mobitog page on Instagram. We will post the challenge winners in hopes of enticing some new members to our community. If you win a challenge expect to get a personal message asking your permission to post. We will not post your image without your permission. Here’s hoping it goes well!

Meantime, follow us on Instagram! MobiTog :)
Oooh, how exciting. Well done.

terse

IOTM Winner - May 2020
MobiSupporter
Reaction score
Real Name
Ted
Device
iPhone Xs
Looks good!

A minor problem: The post of rizole's image includes "rizole" with an @ sign, which makes it into an Instagram name and links to someone else.

rizole

IOTM Winner - June 2020
MobiSupporter
Reaction score
Real Name
Rizole
Device
Samsung
Looks good!

A minor problem: The post of rizole's image includes "rizole" with an @ sign, which makes it into an Instagram name and links to someone else.
I'm @nearlyvirtual on ig if that helps, although I've been hashtagging most of my stuff with #rizole

rizole

IOTM Winner - June 2020
MobiSupporter
Reaction score
Real Name
Rizole
Device
Samsung
Looks good!

rizole on IG posted their first pic 4 months before me, meaning they beat me to my own name by 4 months.

Starzee

IOTM Winner - July 2020
MobiStaff
MobiSupporter
Reaction score
Real Name
Star Greathouse
Device
iPhone Xs Max
My 365
My MobiTog 365
Looks good!

I'm @nearlyvirtual on ig if that helps, although I've been hashtagging most of my stuff with #rizole
Mine is wrong too, there is another sinnerjohn egads !! :eek:
Thanks! I’ll get on it. I put the Mobitog handles on there thinking that someone interested could find you here. Oops! Sorry!

Edit: As I was changing the posts, I looked at the “other” Rizole’s images. I was afraid to check out the others.....:( Truly sorry.

Last edited:

RoseCat

MobiStaff
MobiStaff
MobiSupporter
Reaction score
Real Name
Catherine
Device
iPhone 7 Plus
rizole on IG posted their first pic 4 months before me, meaning they beat me to my own name by 4 months.
Thanks! I’ll get on it. I put the Mobitog handles on there thinking that someone interested could find you here. Oops! Sorry!

Edit: As I was changing the posts, I looked at the “other” Rizole’s images. I was afraid to check out the others.....:( Truly sorry.
Stole your name and then only posted two pics. Barbarian.
There is and will always be only ONE rizole !! :mobibabe:

Glasshousebc

MobiStar
Reaction score
Real Name
Steve
Device
iPhone 11
I’m @thestevemacdonald on there should it ever be required

I'm an idiot... saw it was already in my ‘signature’... still, I’ll leave the comment up here, I’ve broad shoulders I can take the grief :whistle:

Starzee

IOTM Winner - July 2020
MobiStaff
MobiSupporter
Reaction score
Real Name
Star Greathouse
Device
iPhone Xs Max
My 365
My MobiTog 365
I’m @thestevemacdonald on there should it ever be required

I'm an idiot... saw it was already in my ‘signature’... still, I’ll leave the comment up here, I’ve broad shoulders I can take the grief :whistle:
Thanks! I feel kinda silly that I never noticed it there before. :oops: I hope you don’t mind, but I’m off to follow you!