MobiSupporter
Reaction score
Real Name
Star Greathouse
Device
iPhone 12 Pro Max
My 365
My MobiTog 365
We have been working together for a week or so to resurrect our Mobitog page on Instagram. We will post the challenge winners in hopes of enticing some new members to our community. If you win a challenge expect to get a personal message asking your permission to post. We will not post your image without your permission. Here’s hoping it goes well!

Meantime, follow us on Instagram! MobiTog :)

JillyG

IOTM Winner - September 2020 & January 2021
Mobi Veteran
Reaction score
Real Name
Jilly
Device
iPhone 12 Pro Max
My 365
My MobiTog 365
We have been working together for a week or so to resurrect our Mobitog page on Instagram. We will post the challenge winners in hopes of enticing some new members to our community. If you win a challenge expect to get a personal message asking your permission to post. We will not post your image without your permission. Here’s hoping it goes well!

Meantime, follow us on Instagram! MobiTog :)
Oooh, how exciting. Well done.

terse

IOTM Winner - May & November 2020
MobiSupporter
Reaction score
Real Name
Ted
Device
iPhone Xs
Looks good!

A minor problem: The post of rizole's image includes "rizole" with an @ sign, which makes it into an Instagram name and links to someone else.

rizole

IOTM Winner - June & August 2020 + April 2021
MobiSupporter
Reaction score
Real Name
Rizole
Device
Huawei
Looks good!

A minor problem: The post of rizole's image includes "rizole" with an @ sign, which makes it into an Instagram name and links to someone else.
I'm @nearlyvirtual on ig if that helps, although I've been hashtagging most of my stuff with #rizole

rizole

IOTM Winner - June & August 2020 + April 2021
MobiSupporter
Reaction score
Real Name
Rizole
Device
Huawei
Looks good!

rizole on IG posted their first pic 4 months before me, meaning they beat me to my own name by 4 months.

Starzee

IOTM Winner - July 2020
MobiStaff
MobiSupporter
Reaction score
Real Name
Star Greathouse
Device
iPhone 12 Pro Max
My 365
My MobiTog 365
Looks good!

I'm @nearlyvirtual on ig if that helps, although I've been hashtagging most of my stuff with #rizole
Mine is wrong too, there is another sinnerjohn egads !! :eek:
Thanks! I’ll get on it. I put the Mobitog handles on there thinking that someone interested could find you here. Oops! Sorry!

Edit: As I was changing the posts, I looked at the “other” Rizole’s images. I was afraid to check out the others.....:( Truly sorry.

Last edited:

RoseCat

MobiStaff
MobiStaff
MobiSupporter
Reaction score
Real Name
Catherine
Device
iPhone 11 Pro
rizole on IG posted their first pic 4 months before me, meaning they beat me to my own name by 4 months.
Thanks! I’ll get on it. I put the Mobitog handles on there thinking that someone interested could find you here. Oops! Sorry!

Edit: As I was changing the posts, I looked at the “other” Rizole’s images. I was afraid to check out the others.....:( Truly sorry.
Stole your name and then only posted two pics. Barbarian.
There is and will always be only ONE rizole !! :mobibabe:

Glasshousebc

MobiStar
Reaction score
Real Name
Steve
Device
iPhone 11
I’m @thestevemacdonald on there should it ever be required

I'm an idiot... saw it was already in my ‘signature’... still, I’ll leave the comment up here, I’ve broad shoulders I can take the grief :whistle:

Starzee

IOTM Winner - July 2020
MobiStaff
MobiSupporter
Reaction score
Real Name
Star Greathouse
Device
iPhone 12 Pro Max
My 365
My MobiTog 365
I’m @thestevemacdonald on there should it ever be required

I'm an idiot... saw it was already in my ‘signature’... still, I’ll leave the comment up here, I’ve broad shoulders I can take the grief :whistle:
Thanks! I feel kinda silly that I never noticed it there before. :oops: I hope you don’t mind, but I’m off to follow you!