• > UPDATE Thread < Thanks to all who have DONATED to help with MobiTog's running costs, please consider a small regular monthly sum! (If all active MobiMembers Donate just £1/$1 per month it will cover our costs and additional expenditure for updates/improvements) A BIG THANK YOU ALL for your continued generosity & support!
  • PLEASE READ THIS THREAD < Tap for linky - MobiTog still has minor update/improvement stuff on-going... :)

Mobi365 MobiTog Project 365 - 2019 - SIGN UP HERE...

sinnerjohn

Smooth Bug Catcher
Real Name
John
Device
Pixel
Shall I, Shan’t I, Shall I, Shan’t I ??? o_O:confused: I feel like I’m letting my mobile photography slip BUT doing a full year again feels so daunting. I can’t seem to get committed to a weekly one - not habit forming enough. Definitely sitting on the fence. :mobibabe:
I will if you will ;)

edit - damn you have already :eek:

Last edited:

Starzee

MobiLurver
MobiSupporter
Real Name
Star Greathouse
Device
iPhone Xs Max
My 365
My MobiTog 365
Does anyone have or know of an app that counts the days of the year? After January, I’m sure I’ll get messed up.

lisamjw

MobiStaff
Site Staff
Real Name
Lisa Waddell
Device
iPhone 7 Plus
Does anyone have or know of an app that counts the days of the year? After January, I’m sure I’ll get messed up.
I’m not aware of any apps. Certain paper calendars I think count the days; especially those geared more for business.

davegray

MobiLurver
Real Name
Dave Gray
Device
iPhone 6s Plus
Try project365......you set you’re start date and I think it follows on from 31st January to number 32 on February 1st etc

I don’t use it myself but it’s free so give it a try.

Starzee

MobiLurver
MobiSupporter
Real Name
Star Greathouse
Device
iPhone Xs Max
My 365
My MobiTog 365
Try project365......you set you’re start date and I think it follows on from 31st January to number 32 on February 1st etc

I don’t use it myself but it’s free so give it a try.
Funny, I downloaded that and Capture 365 Journal. I chose the journal because I liked the interface better. I’ll have another look. Getting the numbers right is the hardest part of the challenge for me!

Venomator

MobiAdmin
Admin
Site Staff
Real Name
Rog...
Device
iPhone X
My 365
My MobiTog 365
Funny, I downloaded that and Capture 365 Journal. I chose the journal because I liked the interface better. I’ll have another look. Getting the numbers right is the hardest part of the challenge for me!
I think MsDee used a calendar app for one of her 365s..... And Venomator does Noel’s app include a calendar?
I did also include this in the OP as well, a decent Calendar App, ass used by MsDee to great effect... ;)

Noel’s App does not include a Calendar, but it does have a Daily Reminder function... :D

Brilliant 365 Calendar App
There are a number of 365 Calendar Apps, for keeping a monthly record of your 365, available; of which the one > HERE < by Benjamin Hsu is possibly the most popular amongst Mobi365ers... :thumbs:

Starzee

MobiLurver
MobiSupporter
Real Name
Star Greathouse
Device
iPhone Xs Max
My 365
My MobiTog 365
I did also include this in the OP as well, a decent Calendar App, ass used by MsDee to great effect... ;)

Noel’s App does not include a Calendar, but it does have a Daily Reminder function... :D

Brilliant 365 Calendar App
There are a number of 365 Calendar Apps, for keeping a monthly record of your 365, available; of which the one > HERE < by Benjamin Hsu is possibly the most popular amongst Mobi365ers... :thumbs:
I am currently using capture 365 but after January I don’t think it counts days. I know what day it is and if I posted yesterday, but I want a calendar that says Day 32 on February 1st.

MsDee

MobiLifer
MobiSupporter
Real Name
Dee
Device
iPhone 8 Plus
My 365
My MobiTog 365
I think MsDee used a calendar app for one of her 365s..... And Venomator does Noel’s app include a calendar?
I did have an app to get the day of year... however, they stopped developing for iOS 11 :(... Eva introduced me to Collect last year... I love that app and use it for my daily pics.

Collect - Photo Journal, Diary by The Lens Lab Pty Ltd
https://itunes.apple.com/us/app/collect-photo-journal-diary/id580393108?mt=8

Here is a good shortcut to get today’s day number https://www.epochconverter.com/daynumbers - One could save it to an iOS home page from the share menu for easy access?

Starzee

MobiLurver
MobiSupporter
Real Name
Star Greathouse
Device
iPhone Xs Max
My 365
My MobiTog 365
I did have an app to get the day of year... however, they stopped developing for iOS 11 :(... Eva introduced me to Collect last year... I love that app and use it for my daily pics.

Here is a good shortcut to get today’s day number https://www.epochconverter.com/daynumbers - One could save it to an iOS home page from the share menu for easy access?
Now that short cut is exactly the sort of thing I’m thinking of!

zenjenny

MobiStaff
Site Staff
Real Name
jen
Device
iPhone 6s Plus

Now that short cut is exactly the sort of thing I’m thinking of!
I knew you’d know, Dee :notworthy: :thumbs: :inlove:

JillyG

MobiLifer
Mobi Veteran
Real Name
Jilly
Device
iPhone Xs Max
My 365
My MobiTog 365
MsDee ‘s suggestion lead me to a calendar that displayed the days of the year. I flashed on lisamjw ‘s suggestion of a business calendar. I combined them and, viola, a home screen that gives me no excuse to mess up the days. Wait, now I have no excuse......

View attachment 119790
I’ve bookmarked this, so I have no excuse to mess up. Oh, wait, I have no excuse to mess up!o_O

davegray

MobiLurver
Real Name
Dave Gray
Device
iPhone 6s Plus
I’m sorry, Dave, I just don’t find the daily count. Unless it’s on the Pro version? I wasn’t willing to put and money into it until I found if it did what I wanted.
1DA3AB6A-2052-45EE-B4C7-98745E2C2032.png

When you get the monthly calendar up,click on the date and you get the screen as seen above.

On top of screen shows the number 32/365 .

Is that what you want?