Mobi52 MobiTog Project 52 - 2020 Sign Up Here...

Venomator

MobiLifer
MobiStaff
Real Name
Rog...
Device
iPhone 13 Pro
Mobi52 Project 2020 - SIGN-UP THREAD... :rog:

ARE?

YOU?

READY..?
:notworthy:

Hi to all our wonderful MobiMembers, it is decision making time of the Year AGAIN... :D

DO YOU HAVE WHAT IT TAKES, OR MAYBE YOU JUST FANCY...
Considering embarking on a Mobi52 for 2020?... :zip:

MobiTog has hosted this now Annual Event, since starting it in the New Year of 2012 and, whilst not all stayed the course for many, varied and personal reasons, everyone who participated absolutely loved it!

It is, without doubt, one of the best and most fantastic ways to improve and enhance your mobile photography skill set, as well as a brilliant record of your year, to look back on in the future (or even to make an Avatar out of!)... :thumbs:

Posting a picture a day for the whole year is tough and definitely challenging, but it can also be inspirational and motivational, especially when the going gets tough... :rog:

BUT... For those for whom a 365 is too much of an ask how about joining us for a 52 in 2020?

Add your name below here stating - 'I'm in!' and anything else you want to add - to indicate you will be participating. You will then need to start your own thread, as per the guidelines, below:

52 Guidelines...
Please Title your 52 Thread as follows so they are easily recognised...

YourUserName's Project 52 - 2020
(Please remember to enter your own User Name though!)... :lmao:

It will be great to have as many MobiMembers (NEW MEMBERS are very welcome) sign up as possible as this provides an awesome team of fellow 52ers who will support and encourage one another throughout the year?

The idea is:
Anyone taking part must start your own 52 thread in this MobiTog 52 Project - 2020 Section.

You should then proceed to post your daily iMages to your own 52 thread, from 01st January 2019 (or whichever other date suits each one of you!), where other MobiMembers will be also be able to post their comments and encouragement to 52 participants as well... :)
(NOTE - Please DO NOT post guest iMages into a person's 52 Thread when you reply to it!)... :sneaky:

IMPORTANT:
Please remember to number and/or date each of your iMages above the title each day so everyone can keep track of your progress, even you! You will be surprised how helpful this practice is as the year progresses.

And, please try to add in as much information, processing and other detail about each iMage as you are able, as it helps other members. It will also be useful when you refer back to your Project 52, in the future... :eek:

RULES...
Aside from the regular MobiTog Rules for posting and entering iMages, for any Challenge/Project, > HERE < pretty much anything goes!

Your daily iMages may be of any subject matter of your choosing and should, ideally, reflect your year in photographs - for example, some may choose to take all of their Daily iMages using a single App, like Hipstamatic, or use Black & White only, whereas others will chop and change throughout the year, the choice is entirely yours... ;)

All we ask is that each iMage is taken with and edited on a mobile device camera, such as an iPhone or iPad or iTouch, or Samsung/other platform equivalent Mobile Device, it certainly does NOT have to be an Apple iDevice... :whistle:

Need Inspiration/Assistance?
And, if the going does get tough, or you run out of ideas/inspiration, why not consider downloading Noel Chenier's excellent 365 partnering App (Learn Photo365 iPhotography Assignment Generator) to help you along the way, you can still use it for a 52 if you wish and can find it here >
Learn Photo365 App v3.0

So, we wish each of you and your loved ones a Very Happy, Healthy and Successful 2020 and to ALL of our MobiMembers, good luck with your MobiTog Project 52 - 2020 (should you be foolhardy brave enough to take up the Gauntlet Challenge).

But, most of all - ENJOY!...
:notworthy:

I’m in for another 52! I’ll try to be more timely in the actual posting of the images. I’m trying to think up a theme for this one....but we’ll see what happens...the week, and year, are young :)

I’m in for another 52! I’ll try to be more timely in the actual posting of the images. I’m trying to think up a theme for this one....but we’ll see what happens...the week, and year, are young :)
Yay. Well done Ryn. :thumbs: You could always go themeless and see what that throws up.

Most years have 365 days, but a leap year has 366 days. That adds up to 52 weeks (where each weekis exactly 7 days) PLUS 1 or 2 additional days. The year 2019 has exactly 365 days. Now if the yearstarts on a week in a non-leap year, you end up with 53 weeks.
Oh I see. That sounds like maths to me. I’m hopeless at maths. Luckily, I’m not doing a 52, but a 366, so it’s not my problem.:mobibabe:

Most years have 365 days, but a leap year has 366 days. That adds up to 52 weeks (where each weekis exactly 7 days) PLUS 1 or 2 additional days. The year 2019 has exactly 365 days. Now if the yearstarts on a week in a non-leap year, you end up with 53 weeks.
:flushed:

I’m in... after getting into using the Nikon for our road trips last year, I focussed on that piece of kit (see what I did there... :whistle: ... sorry, I’ll get my coat:lol: )

however, upon the release of the iPhone 11, I found that the best camera is indeed the one you carry with you... so although I still use the Nikon, I’ve found myself back with the phone quite a bit... and being very happy with the results...

so, new decade, new year, and a new challenge... I.Am.IN !!

Week Numbers for 2020
This page lists all weeks in 2020. There are 53 weeks in 2020.
See this page :)
https://www.epochconverter.com/weeks/2020

I’m in... after getting into using the Nikon for our road trips last year, I focussed on that piece of kit (see what I did there... :whistle: ... sorry, I’ll get my coat:lol: )

however, upon the release of the iPhone 11, I found that the best camera is indeed the one you carry with you... so although I still use the Nikon, I’ve found myself back with the phone quite a bit... and being very happy with the results...

so, new decade, new year, and a new challenge... I.Am.IN !!
Brilliant Steve. I’m looking forward to seeing at least 52 of your images this year. :thumbs:

Back
Top Bottom