MobiTog Staff Update - November 2019...

Venomator

MobiLifer
MobiStaff
Real Name
Rog...
Device
iPhone 13 Pro
Following the passing and loss of one of our much loved and respected long standing staffers, Larry (Lzed), we must now update you with news about the MobiTog StaffRoom’s most recent changes, to whit:

Joining us as a new Staffer will be Star (Starzee) - please do help us welcome Star as our most recent volunteer MobiStaffer, we look forward to working with her to keep all of our MobiToggers on the straight ‘n narrow... :inlove: ... :thumbs:

Leaving the MobiTog Staffroom, at least for the forseeable, is Brian (FundyBrian) who, after a long time serving us as a MobiStaffer has joined the exalted ranks of MobiVeteran and tells us he is going to try and devote his free time to a special project... :rog:

I believe we are all aware Richard (richardcb) has previously also moved to the ranks of MobiVeteran and has expressed a desire to consider reinstatement, at some point in the future, if his circumstances change again... :rog

We would like to thank both Brian and Richard for their time served in the mobiTog Staffroom and for their invaluable contributions to helping us make this place the MobiTog we all enjoy coming back to time and again. So, a HUGE THANK YOU to both, we really appreciate both your inputs... :thumbs: ... :inlove:

Cheers for now and our thanks to each and every one of you for your continued support and hard work keeping MobiTog as a place we are all proud of, THANK YOU... :D

Rog ‘n Matt, Catherine & Jennifer... :rog: x x

I’ll still be around. I enjoy the challenges because they get me doing things I wouldn’t otherwise do. But at the same time, I’m spending a lot of time doing things I wouldn’t otherwise be doing instead of where I want to be going. With only so much time available I want to focus more on where I want to go next, and I don’t see it here. Once I get a little farther along I would like to start a thread about it and see how many others are interested to go along that track.
I once thought being a professional photographer would be the best of both worlds but I soon got bogged down in providing services that people wanted instead of doing things that would further my personal interests. There is some satisfaction in doing a job well, even if it isn’t what I would choose to be doing. You have to make a living. But in the end, where does it lead? Doing stuff other people asked me to do. Time passes, and you start to wonder where is this heading?
I remember going to professional photographer seminars led by famous photographers and I got excited by what they were doing. So I went on those tangents until I realized, this is their trip, not mine.

I’ll still be around. I enjoy the challenges because they get me doing things I wouldn’t otherwise do. But at the same time, I’m spending a lot of time doing things I wouldn’t otherwise be doing instead of where I want to be going. With only so much time available I want to focus more on where I want to go next, and I don’t see it here. Once I get a little farther along I would like to start a thread about it and see how many others are interested to go along that track.
I once thought being a professional photographer would be the best of both worlds but I soon got bogged down in providing services that people wanted instead of doing things that would further my personal interests. There is some satisfaction in doing a job well, even if it isn’t what I would choose to be doing. You have to make a living. But in the end, where does it lead? Doing stuff other people asked me to do. Time passes, and you start to wonder where is this heading?
I remember going to professional photographer seminars led by famous photographers and I got excited by what they were doing. So I went on those tangents until I realized, this is their trip, not mine.

214DEEE1-067B-4858-BEF8-4C33E9181B94.jpeg

Maybe this is a good opportunity to say thanks to all of the staff members keep the ball rolling, answering questions, welcome new members and for all the work in the background.
Thank you for investing time and effort.

Tom

Following the passing and loss of one of our much loved and respected long standing staffers, Larry (Lzed), we must now update you with news about the MobiTog StaffRoom’s most recent changes, to whit:

Joining us as a new Staffer will be Star (Starzee) - please do help us welcome Star as our most recent volunteer MobiStaffer, we look forward to working with her to keep all of our MobiToggers on the straight ‘n narrow... :inlove: ... :thumbs:

Leaving the MobiTog Staffroom, at least for the forseeable, is Brian (FundyBrian) who, after a long time serving us as a MobiStaffer has joined the exalted ranks of MobiVeteran and tells us he is going to try and devote his free time to a special project... :rog:

I believe we are all aware Richard (richardcb) has previously also moved to the ranks of MobiVeteran and has expressed a desire to consider reinstatement, at some point in the future, if his circumstances change again... :rog

We would like to thank both Brian and Richard for their time served in the mobiTog Staffroom and for their invaluable contributions to helping us make this place the MobiTog we all enjoy coming back to time and again. So, a HUGE THANK YOU to both, we really appreciate both your inputs... :thumbs: ... :inlove:

Cheers for now and our thanks to each and every one of you for your continued support and hard work keeping MobiTog as a place we are all proud of, THANK YOU... :D

Rog ‘n Matt, Catherine & Jennifer... :rog: x x
Yay, Star’s a staffer! :thumbs:

Thanks Richard and Brian for all your hard work!

What Tom said.

My thanks also to everyone who has, and IS, running this fine organization. I donate $ as I can, but I know I’ll never be in the background because that technical stuff is beyond me. Kudos to all of you who can make it work. I appreciate your abilities and willingness more than I can express in mere words.

congrats to Starzee!

What Tom said.

My thanks also to everyone who has, and IS, running this fine organization. I donate $ as I can, but I know I’ll never be in the background because that technical stuff is beyond me. Kudos to all of you who can make it work. I appreciate your abilities and willingness more than I can express in mere words.

congrats to Starzee!

(congrats to the staff room for scoring Starzee, more like :lmao: she (and her firstborn son) are now bonded to MobiTog forever and a day *cackle* )

and what lovely words, Ryn :inlove: I can almost see them in your beautiful calligraphy!

I have been very neglectful at not responding to all of your well wishing. I wasn’t sure what to say at being mentioned in the same post as Larry. :cry:

I am honored to a staff member and will try to do my best to uphold the standards of this beautiful community. Thank you again.

(Thanks RoseCat Catherine!)

I have been very neglectful at not responding to all of your well wishing. I wasn’t sure what to say at being mentioned in the same post as Larry. :cry:

I am honored to a staff member and will try to do my best to uphold the standards of this beautiful community. Thank you again.

(Thanks RoseCat Catherine!)
I’m sure Larry is beaming down on us, glad you’ve joined. I can kind of feel him in the softly falling snow that’s currently gracing our pages... ❤️

I’m sure Larry is beaming down on us, glad you’ve joined. I can kind of feel him in the softly falling snow that’s currently gracing our pages... ❤
Yes, he’s not forgotten. He would have already posted some snowy images of his ’hood by now, with tales of path and drive clearings.:hearteyes:

Hi all, just dropped by to say Wassail to you all and find I'm in time to witness a 'cabinet reshuffle'. Congrats on your elevation to the mystic Staffroom Starzee and good luck with that special project FundyBrian. This is always a heartwarming time in the MobiTog family as digital snow fills our screens and sounds of eggnog been glugged down emanate from the staff quarters. It's great that this unique community is here to celebrate another Christmas. Long may it continue to do so.

Back
Top Bottom