MobiTog - The Story so far...

Thank you for the warm welcome. I'm still trying to learn to navigate the site and would like to upload a few photos, be patient and I'll figure it out. I'm very happy to be at a place where your art is appreciated and not lost in the millions of photos. I want to become a better artist and feel I've found the spot. Thanks again.[emoji4] ( oh, I love emoji's you'll see a lot of them)

Thank you for the warm welcome. I'm still trying to learn to navigate the site and would like to upload a few photos, be patient and I'll figure it out. I'm very happy to be at a place where your art is appreciated and not lost in the millions of photos. I want to become a better artist and feel I've found the spot. Thanks again.[emoji4] ( oh, I love emoji's you'll see a lot of them)
Try checking out the How Do I... Section > HERE < just tap/click for help on posting pics and other useful stuff... :D

Continued.../
Footnote: (since 'The Interview')...
Who Pays...
MobiTog is completely funded by Rog and Matt without, to date, any income or contributions from anywhere else. Running costs, so far, have been met from our own resources.
We did not want to clutter, or spoil the community feel by plastering Google Ads, or similar, all over our Home Page or discussion threads. Apart from the fact that most of them are ugly and intrusive we still feel they would seriously detract from the feel of the place.

We have started to consider discussing sponsorship with selected app developers in return fro some sort of presence, but we would still want to stick to our key principles of a nice, clean and welcoming face to Mobitog. App developers may also be asked to sponsor competitions and donate prizes in a similar manner to the FX Photo Studio crew at McPhun have done with their Challenge.
Some of you will already be aware we have set up a RedBubble presence where we have had stunning support from addicted MobiMembers already in the form of iMage donations that are available to purchase in a range of formats from the MobiCalendar to prints, cards, postcards and Tees. these items are sold through MobiTog with the permission of the artists and will make a small contribution each time to Mobitog. These contributions are modest but very much appreciated and every penny or cent will be ploughed back into making your community better still tthan it already is! Our thanks to everyone who has donated their precious and brilliant iPhoneography thus far and to those of you who will add to this growing list over time, THANK YOU ALL!

The Growth Factor...
We certainly do see MobiTog growing, but it must be in a controlled way and, most critically, we must retain the friendly community feel our MobiMembers have come to trust us to maintain.

There are challenges ahead and the pressures that may escalate now we have passed the 500th MobiMember point may increase rather more rapidly, as the iPhoneography world is bound to situp and really take notice of the awesome community, our beautiful membership has created, that is MobiTog... :)

And Finally...
We love you all and we both thank you sincerely, from our hearts, for your continued support and dedication to making this a fantastic community, thank you!

Rog & Matt... x
So interesting to learn more about this community! Thank you!

Back
Top Bottom