MobiStaff
Reaction score
Real Name
Rog...
Device
iPhone 13 Pro
I'm in for......oh heck 365!
Well played and welcome back Deborah... :thumbs:

Stick with us and we'll all help you through, it's not so bad when the pain is shared... :D

Venomator

MobiLifer
Admin
MobiStaff
Reaction score
Real Name
Rog...
Device
iPhone 13 Pro
Brilliant and welcome to MobiTog Ryn... :thumbs:

We look forward to seeing your Project 365 entries and 2017 through your eyes... :D

If you need any assistance why not drop a post in the Welcome Section too and tell us a bit about you and your Mobile Photography, you will receive plenty of tips there too... :rog:

Ryn S

MobiLurver
MobiSupporter
Reaction score
Real Name
Ryn S
Device
iPhone 13 Pro Max
My 365
My MobiTog 365
Brilliant and welcome to MobiTog Ryn... :thumbs:

We look forward to seeing your Project 365 entries and 2017 through your eyes... :D

If you need any assistance why not drop a post in the Welcome Section too and tell us a bit about you and your Mobile Photography, you will receive plenty of tips there too... :rog:
Thanks! I will gladly visit anything that will give me tips and help :) I'm new to this whole thing so it's definitely going to be a learning experience for me. Thanks for the warm welcome. I think I'm going to like this group.

Venomator

MobiLifer
Admin
MobiStaff
Reaction score
Real Name
Rog...
Device
iPhone 13 Pro
Thanks! I will gladly visit anything that will give me tips and help :) I'm new to this whole thing so it's definitely going to be a learning experience for me. Thanks for the warm welcome. I think I'm going to like this group.
You are very welcome Ryn... :thumbs:

There are also some useful tips in the very first post of this 365 Sticky thread, which may be helpful to you as a first timer... :D

We will be with you all the way, so if you get stuck just shout up... :rog:

Venomator

MobiLifer
Admin
MobiStaff
Reaction score
Real Name
Rog...
Device
iPhone 13 Pro
Thanks for that. I was wondering how to keep track.
Another great App for keeping track is Photo 365 Star... :thumbs:

This one actually lets you insert each day's iMage into a calendar that you can then do a lot with, see the first day example in my own 365 thread... ;)

It is available amongst a number of 365 Calendar Apps, for keeping a monthly record of your 365, available; the one > HERE < by Benjamin Hsu and is possibly the most popular amongst Mobi365ers... :thumbs:

Venomator

MobiLifer
Admin
MobiStaff
Reaction score
Real Name
Rog...
Device
iPhone 13 Pro
Just to prove it is all doable for you doubters out there... :sneaky:

Our lovely, self-appointed, one-girl management team for the Mobi366 and Mobi52 Challenges of 2016, Lisa lisamjw, has just completed her annual wrap up for the entire year, including input from some of the participants themselves... :notworthy:

Why not check it out > HERE <

Thank you so much Lisa and well done to every one who took part in these tough challenges for 2016 (they had an extra day to suffer as well don't you know!)

Good luck to all of us taking part in this year's 365 & 52 MobiChlenges - see you out the other side... :D

Venomator

MobiLifer
Admin
MobiStaff
Reaction score
Real Name
Rog...
Device
iPhone 13 Pro
Having been gifted the idea from our own Mr rizole, (thank you sir!) we have now added a direct link to your 365 Section form the Home Page... :thumbs:

Just click on the 365 linky, sitting above the Recent iMages block of thumbnails, on the Home Page... :D

lisamjw

MobiStaff
MobiStaff
Reaction score
Real Name
Lisa Waddell
Device
iPhone 7 Plus
Just to prove it is all doable for you doubters out there... :sneaky:

Our lovely, self-appointed, one-girl management team for the Mobi366 and Mobi52 Challenges of 2016, Lisa lisamjw, has just completed her annual wrap up for the entire year, including input from some of the participants themselves... :notworthy:

Why not check it out > HERE <

Thank you so much Lisa and well done to every one who took part in these tough challenges for 2016 (they had an extra day to suffer as well don't you know!)

Good luck to all of us taking part in this year's 365 & 52 MobiChlenges - see you out the other side... :D
Thanks so much, Rog, and best of luck to everyone who has decided to take up the challenges!! Looking forward to another year of great images!

Venomator

MobiLifer
Admin
MobiStaff
Reaction score
Real Name
Rog...
Device
iPhone 13 Pro
Well fine fellow Mobi365ers... ;)

It has been a week already... :eek:

And you should all be proud of yourselves and all your fellow participants for providing your daily dose of 365ness with some excellent iMagery... :notworthy:

Congratulations, we have made it through and there are now only 51 of those weeks left to go, piece of cake really... :D

It gets easier, trust me... :zip:

JillyG

IOTM Winner - Sep 20 + Jan & Nov 21
Mobi Veteran
Reaction score
Real Name
Jilly
Device
iPhone 13 Pro Max
My 365
My MobiTog 365
Well fine fellow Mobi365ers... ;)

It has been a week already... :eek:

And you should all be proud of yourselves and all your fellow participants for providing your daily dose of 365ness with some excellent iMagery... :notworthy:

Congratulations, we have made it through and there are now only 51 of those weeks left to go, piece of cake really... :D

It gets easier, trust me... :zip:
I was feeling good until you mentioned 51! :D I'm loving my 365. I know it's only been a week and I'm still in the honeymoon period, but it's making me look at the things around me to identify potential subjects. And I'm really enjoying seeing everyone else's images - it's like Time Stamp, but every day. :thumbs: