Mobi365 MobiTog's Project 365 - 2017 - #1 iMage a Day for a Year

Mo-Co

MobiPassionista
Reaction score
Real Name
Morris Cox
Well fine fellow Mobi365ers... ;)

It has been a week already... :eek:

And you should all be proud of yourselves and all your fellow participants for providing your daily dose of 365ness with some excellent iMagery... :notworthy:

Congratulations, we have made it through and there are now only 51 of those weeks left to go, piece of cake really... :D

It gets easier, trust me... :zip:

Hmmm, only 51 more to go!

Venomator

MobiLifer
Admin
MobiStaff
Reaction score
Real Name
Rog...
Device
iPhone 11 Pro
Hmmm, only 51 more to go!
Indeed Morris, but they will fly by, believe me... :whistle:

Do you know what though, already the support being shown by everyone, participants and non-participants of the 365 and, indeed, the 52 is so very heartwarming and encouraging... :thumbs:

I sincerely hope that with the continued support of the community, both captive and at large, we will all have a great chance of making it through to the other end with a full complement of 365, or 52, iMages under our belts... :D

I would like to thank everyone for stopping by, now and as the year progresses, and adding their words of encouragement and kindness to all of our 365ers and 52ers, thank you all... :inlove:

sinnerjohn

MobiLifer
Reaction score
Real Name
John
Device
Pixel
Question Venomator Rog, why do only some pictures appear in the recent photos thread at the top of the 365 thread?
Is it down to app V web upload (again) ?
I think its a great way to check who has a new 365 picture, rather than going through the threads just to find its a new comment.

Venomator

MobiLifer
Admin
MobiStaff
Reaction score
Real Name
Rog...
Device
iPhone 11 Pro
Question Venomator Rog, why do only some pictures appear in the recent photos thread at the top of the 365 thread?
I think its a great way to check who has a new 365 picture, rather than going through the threads just to find its a new comment.
I cannot properly check until I get back and verify on my MBP, but ths occurs when members use the original TapaTalk app to access the site... ;)

It should not happen of either the MobiApp or browser options are used, as these will pull through fine... :thumbs:

I will double check when I have Mac access though... :D

Venomator

MobiLifer
Admin
MobiStaff
Reaction score
Real Name
Rog...
Device
iPhone 11 Pro
Yarp, looks like those iMages not showing are being uploaded via the generic TapaTalk App, rather than the MobiTog App... o_O

I will double-check with anyone loading their next iMages not appearing in the Recents block, just to be sure... :D

EDIT: It seems the recent update to the App has corrupted some of the functionality, again! A ticket has been submitted and we would expect a fix some time soon (ish)... :whistle:

sinnerjohn

MobiLifer
Reaction score
Real Name
John
Device
Pixel
Yarp, looks like those iMages not showing are being uploaded via the generic TapaTalk App, rather than the MobiTog App... o_O

I will double-check with anyone loading their next iMages not appearing in the Recents block, just to be sure... :D

EDIT: It seems the recent update to the App has corrupted some of the functionality, again! A ticket has been submitted and we would expect a fix some time soon (ish)... :whistle:
I thought it odd, that a lot of the 365's didn't show.

Venomator

MobiLifer
Admin
MobiStaff
Reaction score
Real Name
Rog...
Device
iPhone 11 Pro
I thought it odd, that a lot of the 365's didn't show.
We believe this has now been resolved and all iMages should now be uploading to MobiTog via the correct path and will be included in the 365 Home Page... :D

Message to MobiTog App users: You may receive a notice from the App when you first upload an iMage after this fix, you can ignore it and it will not show after this, hopefully... :whistle:

sinnerjohn

MobiLifer
Reaction score
Real Name
John
Device
Pixel
We believe this has now been resolved and all iMages should now be uploading to MobiTog via the correct path and will be included in the 365 Home Page... :D

Message to MobiTog App users: You may receive a notice from the App when you first upload an iMage after this fix, you can ignore it and it will not show after this, hopefully... :whistle:
:notworthy:

Venomator

MobiLifer
Admin
MobiStaff
Reaction score
Real Name
Rog...
Device
iPhone 11 Pro
YAY!

Congratulations Mobi365ers, we have made it to the end of the first and most important milestone - January 2017 is done and dusted and but a distant memory filled only with 31 awesome iMages from each of you, WELL DONE... :notworthy:

It is all downhill from here ladies & gents... :D

Venomator

MobiLifer
Admin
MobiStaff
Reaction score
Real Name
Rog...
Device
iPhone 11 Pro
YAY! YAY!

Congratulations Mobi365ers, we have made it to the end of the second month - Febuary 2017 is done and dusted. We are now 1/6th through the year... :whistle:

A further 28 awesome iMages added to each of your 365 portfolios, WELL DONE... :notworthy:

Time to get stuck into the next month and move on to ¼ distance... :D

Venomator

MobiLifer
Admin
MobiStaff
Reaction score
Real Name
Rog...
Device
iPhone 11 Pro
Has anyone dropped out yet Rog, or are we all still posting away ? :)
So far it has been a really good turn out, compared to previois attempts, and we only seem to have lost x2 for definite so far... :barf:

Although I am a little concerned about Morris (Mo-Co ) whose last post was 22nd Feb... :whistle:

Still time for a catch up, but everyone else seems to be sticking with us, in their own inimitable ways... :notworthy:

ImageArt

IOTM Winner - February 2021
MobiSupporter
Reaction score
Real Name
Ann
Device
iPhone 11 Pro
My 365
My MobiTog 365
So far it has been a really good turn out, compared to previois attempts, and we only seem to have lost x2 for definite so far... :barf:

Although I am a little concerned about Morris (Mo-Co ) whose last post was 22nd Feb... :whistle:

Still time for a catch up, but everyone else seems to be sticking with us, in their own inimitable ways... :notworthy:
I for one, have been well surprised by this.

Venomator

MobiLifer
Admin
MobiStaff
Reaction score
Real Name
Rog...
Device
iPhone 11 Pro
I for one, have been well surprised by this.
Indeed Ann, but so encouraging and uplifting at the same time... :D

I agree completely, Ann. In past years many had already dropped out at this point. I'm very impressed with the number of people who are sticking with the project! Very exciting!
And making life so much harder for you too Lisa, you have been an absolute star of support and encouragement and you must take a huge slice of the honours for keeping us all on the straight 'n narrow... :notworthy:

Thank you so much from me and everyone else who is participating this year... :inlove:

lisamjw

MobiStaff
MobiStaff
Reaction score
Real Name
Lisa Waddell
Device
iPhone 7 Plus
And making life so much harder for you too Lisa, you have been an absolute star of support and encouragement and you must take a huge slice of the honours for keeping us all on the straight 'n narrow... :notworthy:

Thank you so much from me and everyone else who is participating this year... :inlove:

You are very kind, my friend. It truly is a labor of love!:inlove:

lisamjw

MobiStaff
MobiStaff
Reaction score
Real Name
Lisa Waddell
Device
iPhone 7 Plus
Congratulations to all who have completed another month of their projects!!!! One quarter of the year is done. Keep up the great work!!

davegray

MobiLurver
Reaction score
Real Name
Dave Gray
Device
iPhone 11 Pro Max
Congratulations to all who have completed another month of their projects!!!! One quarter of the year is done. Keep up the great work!!
May I add my thanks to Lisa and Rog/Jilly. Their regular comments keep us all on our toes and make it that much easier to persevere with the project. It's also great to have the regular views of the other MOBI365'ERS .Well done everyone!

JillyG

IOTM Winner - September 2020 & January 2021
Mobi Veteran
Reaction score
Real Name
Jilly
Device
iPhone 12 Pro Max
My 365
My MobiTog 365
May I add my thanks to Lisa and Rog/Jilly. Their regular comments keep us all on our toes and make it that much easier to persevere with the project. It's also great to have the regular views of the other MOBI365'ERS .Well done everyone!
It's a pleasure to look at everyone's images every day. I look forward to it.

Venomator

MobiLifer
Admin
MobiStaff
Reaction score
Real Name
Rog...
Device
iPhone 11 Pro
AND - we have just hit the magic ton... :eek:

100 UP everyone - well done, awesome job and a huge milestone for all us 365ers... :notworthy:

You don't do so bad yourself Dave & Jan, thank you for all your efforts, and those of all our brilliant 365ers in cajoling, badgering and generally incentivising us all to keep on keeping on... :notworthy:

lisamjw

MobiStaff
MobiStaff
Reaction score
Real Name
Lisa Waddell
Device
iPhone 7 Plus
It's a pleasure to look at everyone's images every day. I look forward to it.
Agreed!!!:inlove:
AND - we have just hit the magic ton... :eek:

100 UP everyone - well done, awesome job and a huge milestone for all us 365ers... :notworthy:

You don't do so bad yourself Dave & Jan, thank you for all your efforts, and those of all our brilliant 365ers in cajoling, badgering and generally incentivising us all to keep on keeping on... :notworthy:
Yay!!!!

Venomator

MobiLifer
Admin
MobiStaff
Reaction score
Real Name
Rog...
Device
iPhone 11 Pro
AND - we have just jumped into May... :eek:

Four months down and 33.33% done everyone - well done, awesome job and yet another huge milestone for all us 365ers... :notworthy: