Mobi Veteran
Reaction score
Real Name
Jilly
Device
iPhone 12 Pro Max
My 365
My MobiTog 365
Congratulations, everyone!! So proud of each of you as you have now officially completed one third of your projects!! Keep up the great work!
Thanks Lisa. It's an achievement, but that means that four months of the year has gone already. :eek:

Venomator

MobiLifer
Admin
MobiStaff
Reaction score
Real Name
Rog...
Device
iPhone 11 Pro
OH...

MY...

WORD... :eek:

Is it REALLY 01st July 2017... :rog:

Does this mean, wait for it...

WE ARE HALFWAY... :sneaky:

Give or take fractions of a day, congratulations everyone who is still with us, we have got this thing sorted... :notworthy:

It really IS - all downhill from here... :lmao:

Venomator

MobiLifer
Admin
MobiStaff
Reaction score
Real Name
Rog...
Device
iPhone 11 Pro
Nearly there Mobi365ers, only December to go now (well very nearly!)... :notworthy:

AND, for those of you wishing to join in with the Mobi365 for 2018... :eek:

Our good friend and MobiDev Noel Chenier is offering a discounted 365 App specially for you... :thumbs:

Check it out and load it up ready for your 2018 365 > HERE <

Thank you Noel... :rog:

Venomator

MobiLifer
Admin
MobiStaff
Reaction score
Real Name
Rog...
Device
iPhone 11 Pro
Okey dokey Mobi365ers... :notworthy:

We are very nearly done with 2017... :eek:

So, if you have enjoyed the ride, or are simply a glutton for punishment, why not sign-up for the 2018 Mobi365 > HERE < ... :whistle:

WE ARE READY FOR YOU NOW... :D

Venomator

MobiLifer
Admin
MobiStaff
Reaction score
Real Name
Rog...
Device
iPhone 11 Pro
No suffering from my side. The 365 has added pleasure to my life - ALMOST every day
That’s great to hear Eva... :thumbs:

Thank you for taking part and continuing to be an active member of our family community... :inlove:

Suffer is, possibly, not quite the right word, but I have now tried four 365s, failed two, for one reason or another and, with two days to go, am quite likely now to have completed two as well... :D

ubbyisis

MobiLifer
Reaction score
Real Name
Eva Gustafsson
Device
iPhone 12 Pro Max
My 365
My MobiTog 365
That’s great to hear Eva... :thumbs:

Thank you for taking part and continuing to be an active member of our family community... :inlove:

Suffer is, possibly, not quite the right word, but I have now tried four 365s, failed two, for one reason or another and, with two days to go, am quite likely now to have completed two as well... :D

[emoji1303][emoji7]

Venomator

MobiLifer
Admin
MobiStaff
Reaction score
Real Name
Rog...
Device
iPhone 11 Pro
JOB DONE... :rog:

Congratulations to everyone of us who completed our Mobi365 (& not forgetting the Mobi52ers!)... :notworthy:

How quickly did 2017 pass... :eek:

If anyone wishes to continue into 2018 please do so, the Mobi365 - 2018 Section is ready & waiting, check in NOW... :whistle:

If you would like your Mobi365 or 52 committed to a MobiTog Album just shout up, although you would have to tidy it up for any spurious iMages that may have crept in, it’s all or nothing I’m afraid... :D