Device
iPhone 13 Pro
OH...

MY...

WORD... :eek:

Is it REALLY 01st July 2017... :rog:

Does this mean, wait for it...

WE ARE HALFWAY... :sneaky:

Give or take fractions of a day, congratulations everyone who is still with us, we have got this thing sorted... :notworthy:

It really IS - all downhill from here... :lmao:

Venomator

MobiLifer
Admin
MobiStaff
Reaction score
Real Name
Rog...
Device
iPhone 13 Pro
Nearly there Mobi365ers, only December to go now (well very nearly!)... :notworthy:

AND, for those of you wishing to join in with the Mobi365 for 2018... :eek:

Our good friend and MobiDev Noel Chenier is offering a discounted 365 App specially for you... :thumbs:

Check it out and load it up ready for your 2018 365 > HERE <

Thank you Noel... :rog:

Venomator

MobiLifer
Admin
MobiStaff
Reaction score
Real Name
Rog...
Device
iPhone 13 Pro
Okey dokey Mobi365ers... :notworthy:

We are very nearly done with 2017... :eek:

So, if you have enjoyed the ride, or are simply a glutton for punishment, why not sign-up for the 2018 Mobi365 > HERE < ... :whistle:

WE ARE READY FOR YOU NOW... :D

Venomator

MobiLifer
Admin
MobiStaff
Reaction score
Real Name
Rog...
Device
iPhone 13 Pro
No suffering from my side. The 365 has added pleasure to my life - ALMOST every day
That’s great to hear Eva... :thumbs:

Thank you for taking part and continuing to be an active member of our family community... :inlove:

Suffer is, possibly, not quite the right word, but I have now tried four 365s, failed two, for one reason or another and, with two days to go, am quite likely now to have completed two as well... :D

ubbyisis

IOTM Winner - August 2021
Reaction score
Real Name
Eva Gustafsson
Device
iPhone 13 Pro Max
My 365
My MobiTog 365
That’s great to hear Eva... :thumbs:

Thank you for taking part and continuing to be an active member of our family community... :inlove:

Suffer is, possibly, not quite the right word, but I have now tried four 365s, failed two, for one reason or another and, with two days to go, am quite likely now to have completed two as well... :D

[emoji1303][emoji7]

Venomator

MobiLifer
Admin
MobiStaff
Reaction score
Real Name
Rog...
Device
iPhone 13 Pro
JOB DONE... :rog:

Congratulations to everyone of us who completed our Mobi365 (& not forgetting the Mobi52ers!)... :notworthy:

How quickly did 2017 pass... :eek:

If anyone wishes to continue into 2018 please do so, the Mobi365 - 2018 Section is ready & waiting, check in NOW... :whistle:

If you would like your Mobi365 or 52 committed to a MobiTog Album just shout up, although you would have to tidy it up for any spurious iMages that may have crept in, it’s all or nothing I’m afraid... :D