• > Dear MobiMembers - We are all aware of the current and serious situation the World is facing right now! We will not repeat what is already said, save to say we hope you will all heed the warnings, stay safe, look after yourselves and others and remain well. As much as we are able, let's all help each other to stay sane in our social distancing/isolation and face this thing down. Much love 'n hugs, Rog, Matt and your MobiStaff... x x <

RESULT MobiZero #9 through March 31

Starzee

MobiStaff
MobiStaff
MobiSupporter
Reaction score
Real Name
Star Greathouse
Device
iPhone Xs Max
My 365
My MobiTog 365
I am not the “letter of the law” sort, more of the “spirit of the law” kinda person.
Now, meet my friend Yoshica-D. Yoshi has 4 settings I can change. Focus, Aperture, Shutter Speed, ASA. Plain old camera stuff.
E5679167-BB4F-4E3E-8BE1-4FE9AFBD867C.jpeg
The purpose of the challenge is to promote thinking about setting up a shot. If you use all auto, fine. If it wasn’t for auto, I’d have 90 images instead of 9,000. If you adjust exposure, brightness or focus, fine. Please, NO fancy filter adding app (Hipsta, Tintype, etc.) Black and white is okay, desaturate or use a basic dedicated B&W app. I’m not going to list a bunch of forbidden apps. Just pretend you're using Yoshi, adjust the settings and click, tap, whatever, the only further edit is cropping. Also, please post the camera app you use.
Don’t overthink this, follow your heart, take pictures and have fun!

The Judge for this challenge is: TBA

Please see: Rules & Guidelines for MobiChallenges
HERE

Last edited:

zenjenny

MobiStaff
MobiStaff
MobiSupporter
Reaction score
Real Name
jen
Device
iPhone 6s Plus
i guess that means none of my multi-layered cut & paste collages?
you know,not to complicate matters, but my multi-layered cut & paste collages are not edited, on account of not constituting an actual image until the cut bits are all pasted together.

JillyG

MobiLifer
Mobi Veteran
Reaction score
Real Name
Jilly
Device
iPhone 11 Pro Max
My 365
My MobiTog 365
you know,not to complicate matters, but my multi-layered cut & paste collages are not edited, on account of not constituting an actual image until the cut bits are all pasted together.
:lmao: Are you trying to tip her over the edge? :joycat:

rizole

MobiLifer
MobiSupporter
Reaction score
Real Name
Rizole
Device
Samsung
MobiHazing. It’s real and it means business. :mobibabe:
:eek:

terse

MobiLifer
MobiSupporter
Reaction score
Real Name
Ted
Device
iPhone Xs
Pfft. I don't believe there is an edge. MobiTog curves back in on itself so that you end up where you began.

But if there were an edge, I'm quite sure Star would have passed it some time ago. :appsir:

zenjenny

MobiStaff
MobiStaff
MobiSupporter
Reaction score
Real Name
jen
Device
iPhone 6s Plus