• > Dear MobiMembers - We are all aware of the current and serious situation the World is facing right now! We will not repeat what is already said, save to say we hope you will all heed the warnings, stay safe, look after yourselves and others and remain well. As much as we are able, let's all help each other to stay sane in our social distancing/isolation and face this thing down. Much love 'n hugs, Rog, Matt and your MobiStaff... x x <

RESULT MobiZero #9 through March 31

Starzee

MobiStaff
MobiStaff
MobiSupporter
Reaction score
Real Name
Star Greathouse
Device
iPhone Xs Max
My 365
My MobiTog 365
It’s a couple of days early, but posts have slowed down.
I am declaring this thread

closed!!
The judge for this challenge is, er,me.
I’ll be back shortly.

Starzee

MobiStaff
MobiStaff
MobiSupporter
Reaction score
Real Name
Star Greathouse
Device
iPhone Xs Max
My 365
My MobiTog 365
Not very many posts this month, but we are experiencing some bizarre times, indeed. The standout image for me was rizole Rizole’s ”Mave”. It has a jaunty look to it, I mean for an inanimate subject. :D

1585480137758.jpeg

All other images are honorable mentions. Thank you RoseCat, JillyG and deepop for posting!

In consideration of recent worldwide events, I’m putting this challenge on hold for the time being. (Sorry, Rizole, for ruining your chance to judge!:D) I feel it’s getting difficult for keep up with all the challenges. Please stay safe and healthy!

rizole

MobiLifer
MobiSupporter
Reaction score
Real Name
Rizole
Device
Samsung
Not very many posts this month, but we are experiencing some bizarre times, indeed. The standout image for me was rizole Rizole’s ”Mave”. It has a jaunty look to it, I mean for an inanimate subject. :D

View attachment 156380

All other images are honorable mentions. Thank you RoseCat, JillyG and deepop for posting!

In consideration of recent worldwide events, I’m putting this challenge on hold for the time being. (Sorry, Rizole, for ruining your chance to judge!:D) I feel it’s getting difficult for keep up with all the challenges. Please stay safe and healthy!
Thank you for my win. :notworthy:
I don't blame you for holding the challenge, it's tricky to find the material now we've all become hermits.

JillyG

MobiLifer
Mobi Veteran
Reaction score
Real Name
Jilly
Device
iPhone 11 Pro Max
My 365
My MobiTog 365

View attachment 156380

Thank you for my win. :notworthy:
I don't blame you for holding the challenge, it's tricky to find the material now we've all become hermits.
That was a great image. I don’t know why I love mannequins and heads so much, when I really don’t like dolls. Weird.:confused:

Starzee

MobiStaff
MobiStaff
MobiSupporter
Reaction score
Real Name
Star Greathouse
Device
iPhone Xs Max
My 365
My MobiTog 365
That was a great image. I don’t know why I love mannequins and heads so much, when I really don’t like dolls. Weird.:confused:
I agree. I love to see images of mannequins. We don’t see them around here. Even our chain stores like J C Penney and Kohls don’t have them.

sinnerjohn

MobiLifer
Reaction score
Real Name
John
Device
Pixel

View attachment 156380

Congrats rizole nice image.

RoseCat

MobiStaff
MobiStaff
MobiSupporter
Reaction score
Real Name
Catherine
Device
iPhone 7 Plus

View attachment 156380

I love this image... well deserved, rizole. :D