• > STAY SAFE - WEAR A MASK - or whatever way you choose to deal with this thing! MobiMembers - The situation is still currently serious, & increasing yet again! Heed the warnings, stay safe, look after yourselves and others. Let's help each other stay sane in our distancing/isolation and face this thing down. Love 'n hugs, Rog, Matt & all our MobiStaff... x x <

RESULT MobiZero Challenge #6 11/25-12/31

Starzee

IOTM Winner - July 2020
MobiStaff
MobiSupporter
Reaction score
Real Name
Star Greathouse
Device
iPhone Xs Max
My 365
My MobiTog 365
And what exactly is a cob?
Cobwebs are those tangled and irregular webs that are made by spiders. The origin of this word is from the old English word for spider which was coppe. The cobwebs are those webs that are produced by a family of spiders known as Theridiidae (or cobweb spiders, tangled web spiders, comb-footed spiders etc.).

Read more: Difference between cobwebs and spider webs | Difference Between http://www.differencebetween.net/science/difference-between-cobwebs-and-spider-webs/#ixzz69gtBshxt
A spider. Old English atorcoppe literally meaning poison head. Shortened to coppe and the b came in later to end up as cob web (spider web). Or so the dictionary tells me. Makes me wonder where the name spider comes from now.
And all this time I thought cobs were what was left when you ate all the corn...

deepop

MobiLurver
MobiSupporter
Reaction score
Real Name
David
Device
iPhone Xs
My 365
My MobiTog 365
A very informative challenge to wind up the end of the year and decade. Musings about photography (digital and film), Japanese knot weed, and cobwebs. And some lovely photos thrown in as well.
The top spot goes to FundyBrian 's Pallet Art which is a beautiful abstract oil painting - muted colors, textures, swirls, criss-crossing lines
B36946A4-1F57-4CBC-93F3-FBD3F3A17E81.jpeg

Second spot to RoseCat and her The Deepop Hover (how could I not?!). Mind boggling! (I'm still not sure if the figure on the right is projecting from the wall or painted on the pavement.)
056C57E1-0CAC-4DB9-ABF6-1B1086875726.jpeg

Third place involves a tie between two "landscapes", sinnerjohn's just some blue sky, blue sea and rocks(ditto all the comments made) and JillyG's reportorial Taken at the flood ( great subject and golden hour-ish lighting)
IMG_20190803_095243.jpg

3DB1F09B-8244-4C14-B16F-54BC2E787326.jpeg

Honorable mention to Starzee's Protrait of Specs on Tablecloth. Simplicity of subject and I love the colors of the table cloth.
24A53C03-71B6-48E4-BEE4-298BD226D195.jpeg

rizole

IOTM Winner - June & August 2020
MobiSupporter
Reaction score
Real Name
Rizole
Device
Samsung
Cobwebs are those tangled and irregular webs that are made by spiders. The origin of this word is from the old English word for spider which was coppe. The cobwebs are those webs that are produced by a family of spiders known as Theridiidae (or cobweb spiders, tangled web spiders, comb-footed spiders etc.).

Read more: Difference between cobwebs and spider webs | Difference Between http://www.differencebetween.net/science/difference-between-cobwebs-and-spider-webs/#ixzz69gtBshxt
Ah, beat me too it.

RoseCat

MobiStaff
MobiStaff
MobiSupporter
Reaction score
Real Name
Catherine
Device
iPhone 7 Plus
A very informative challenge to wind up the end of the year and decade. Musings about photography (digital and film), Japanese knot weed, and cobwebs. And some lovely photos thrown in as well.
The top spot goes to FundyBrian 's Pallet Art which is a beautiful abstract oil painting - muted colors, textures, swirls, criss-crossing lines
View attachment 153554

Second spot to RoseCat and her The Deepop Hover (how could I not?!). Mind boggling! (I'm still not sure if the figure on the right is projecting from the wall or painted on the pavement.)
View attachment 153560

Third place involves a tie between two "landscapes", sinnerjohn's just some blue sky, blue sea and rocks(ditto all the comments made) and JillyG's reportorial Taken at the flood ( great subject and golden hour-ish lighting)
View attachment 153561
View attachment 153562
Honorable mention to Starzee's Protrait of Specs on Tablecloth. Simplicity of subject and I love the colors of the table cloth.
View attachment 153563
Wonderful choices, David! I just love all the images. Congrats FundyBrian Brian! Well done! A hearty high five to sinnerjohn John, JillyG Jilly and Starzee Star!! And I thank you so much for my second place...lovely to be included with these fab images. :D ❤❤❤

JillyG

MobiLifer
Mobi Veteran
Reaction score
Real Name
Jilly
Device
iPhone 11 Pro Max
My 365
My MobiTog 365
View attachment 153554

View attachment 153560

View attachment 153561
View attachment 153562
View attachment 153563
Congratulations to everyone. Thank you for my third place - I’m delighted to be tied to John :lmao: . This just shows what a talented bunch are the Mobitog members. Onwards into an unedited 2020!