• MobiTog Mantra = "Taken with and processed on a Mobile Device" PLEASE NOTE: MobiTog Rule 4. will be applied to all MobiTog Challenges & Contests. Non-compliance may result in entries being disqualified - you've been notified! > For Terms & Rules Click Here <
  • Ynot consider a regular monthly Donation? It's now doable under the Donate tab! (A Donation of just £1/$1 per month will help cover our costs & assist with updates & improvements) HUGE THANKS to all our generous MobiSupporters!
  • NEW MEMBER NOTICE - Need assistance finding your way around Mobitog? > CLICK HERE FOR HELP SECTION <

New MobiZero Challenge #7 1/1-1/31

Starzee

MobiStaff
Site Staff
MobiSupporter
Real Name
Star Greathouse
Device
iPhone Xs Max
My 365
My MobiTog 365
MobiZero New : MZ #7 (Zero Editing ) Challenge

—————————————-

Rules of Engagement:

1.) No editing : images must be “as shot” in your camera.

2.) Daylight filter only.

3.) Cropping is permitted

4.) Choice of colours is your : black & white or colour.

4. ) Challenges judged monthly on the last day of the month.

The judge is
FundyBrian Brian.

Please see: Rules & Guidelines for MobiChallenges HERE

Last edited:

FundyBrian

MobiLifer
Mobi Veteran
MobiSupporter
Real Name
Brian Townsend
Device
iPhone 8 Plus
My 365
My MobiTog 365
MobiZero New : MZ #7 (Zero Editing ) Challenge

—————————————-

Rules of Engagement:

1.) No editing : images must be “as shot” in your camera.

2.) Daylight filter only.

3.) Cropping is permitted

4.) Choice of colours is your : black & white or colour.

4. ) Challenges judged monthly on the last day of the month.

The judge is
FundyBrian Brian.

Please see: Rules & Guidelines for MobiChallenges HERE
Should I be coming up with a theme?

dscheff

MobiLurver
MobiSupporter
Real Name
Jeffrey
Device
iPhone 11 Pro Max
My 365
My MobiTog 365
Ranunculus and Friend
34822921-79C1-4B24-8B63-52EBA2D2A57C.jpeg

Camera+2
I like to use the tri-fold foam board backgrounds, together with the LumeCube Air flashes, in both black and white to achieve these wonderful effects. Today I cut the two “wings” at 18” so that I can lower the boom, so to speak, and bring the flashes closer to my subject. This still allows me to control ambient light with the top half of the background. I like this. I used four LumeCubes: one above, one on each side, and one from the front. No editing as per the challenge..

JillyG

MobiLifer
Mobi Veteran
Real Name
Jilly
Device
iPhone 11 Pro Max
My 365
My MobiTog 365
Ranunculus and Friend
View attachment 153747
Camera+2
I like to use the tri-fold foam board backgrounds, together with the LumeCube Air flashes, in both black and white to achieve these wonderful effects. Today I cut the two “wings” at 18” so that I can lower the boom, so to speak, and bring the flashes closer to my subject. This still allows me to control ambient light with the top half of the background. I like this. I used four LumeCubes: one above, one on each side, and one from the front. No editing as per the challenge..
How fabulous, and no edits. :notworthy: :notworthy: :notworthy: