• MobiTog Mantra = "Taken with and processed on a Mobile Device" PLEASE NOTE: MobiTog Rule 4. will be applied to all MobiTog Challenges & Contests. Non-compliance may result in entries being disqualified - you've been notified! > For Terms & Rules Click Here <
  • Ynot consider a regular monthly Donation? It's now doable under the Donate tab! (A Donation of just £1/$1 per month will help cover our costs & assist with updates & improvements) HUGE THANKS to all our generous MobiSupporters!
  • NEW MEMBER NOTICE - Need assistance finding your way around Mobitog? > CLICK HERE FOR HELP SECTION <

New MobiZero Challenge #7 1/1-1/31

RoseCat

MobiStaff
Site Staff
MobiSupporter
Real Name
Catherine
Device
iPhone 7 Plus
Oooohh
Myyyy loooove
Myyyy daarling
I’ve hungered for YOOOOUR touch
A long, lonely time

Tiiiiiiiiime gooooooes by
So looonelyy

:lol:
time goes by so slowly, I got so excited singing it out loud here that I mixed up the words :D still singing now:lmao:
:lmao:

You are officially inaugurated into the exclusive Fruitloop Club. :lol: zenjenny Jen, do we have any more team t-shirts??

zenjenny

MobiStaff
Site Staff
MobiSupporter
Real Name
jen
Device
iPhone 6s Plus
Oooohh
Myyyy loooove
Myyyy daarling
I’ve hungered for YOOOOUR touch
A long, lonely time

So looonelyy

:lol:
:lmao:

You are officially inaugurated into the exclusive Fruitloop Club. :lol: zenjenny Jen, do we have any more team t-shirts??
with that taste in music (and that singing voice), Juliana can have the Tshirt, the coffee mug and the shower curtain :notworthy: :notworthy: :notworthy:

However, Juliana, since in the past i have been known to play that and similar songs on a loop :oops: , i can tell you with so e authority that it’s:

So ssslooowlyy

:)

younger

MobiLurver
Real Name
Juliana
Device
iPhone Xs
with that taste in music (and that singing voice), Juliana can have the Tshirt, the coffee mug and the shower curtain :notworthy: :notworthy: :notworthy:

However, Juliana, since in the past i have been known to play that and similar songs on a loop :oops: , i can tell you with so e authority that it’s:

So ssslooowlyy

:)
I corrected it later, I got so excited singing along that I didn’t pay attention to what I was writing anymore :lmao: thanks!I’ll keep all the prizes!:D:rog:

sinnerjohn

MobiLifer
Real Name
John
Device
Pixel
An observation. Iphone images seem a lot more saturated straight from the camera, I wonder if that makes the pictures more appealing to people?