• > STAY HOME & STAY SAFE! Dear MobiMembers - We are all aware of the current and serious situation the World is facing right now! We will not repeat what is already said, save to say we hope you will all heed the warnings, stay safe, look after yourselves and others and remain well. As much as we are able, let's all help each other to stay sane in our social distancing/isolation and face this thing down. Much love 'n hugs, Rog, Matt and all your MobiStaff... x x <

RESULT MobiZero Challenge #7 1/1-1/31

RoseCat

MobiStaff
MobiStaff
MobiSupporter
Reaction score
Real Name
Catherine
Device
iPhone 7 Plus
Oooohh
Myyyy loooove
Myyyy daarling
I’ve hungered for YOOOOUR touch
A long, lonely time

Tiiiiiiiiime gooooooes by
So looonelyy

:lol:
time goes by so slowly, I got so excited singing it out loud here that I mixed up the words :D still singing now:lmao:
:lmao:

You are officially inaugurated into the exclusive Fruitloop Club. :lol: zenjenny Jen, do we have any more team t-shirts??

zenjenny

MobiStaff
MobiStaff
MobiSupporter
Reaction score
Real Name
jen
Device
iPhone 6s Plus
Oooohh
Myyyy loooove
Myyyy daarling
I’ve hungered for YOOOOUR touch
A long, lonely time

So looonelyy

:lol:
:lmao:

You are officially inaugurated into the exclusive Fruitloop Club. :lol: zenjenny Jen, do we have any more team t-shirts??
with that taste in music (and that singing voice), Juliana can have the Tshirt, the coffee mug and the shower curtain :notworthy: :notworthy: :notworthy:

However, Juliana, since in the past i have been known to play that and similar songs on a loop :oops: , i can tell you with so e authority that it’s:

So ssslooowlyy

:)

younger

MobiLurver
Reaction score
Real Name
Juliana
Device
iPhone 11 Pro Max
with that taste in music (and that singing voice), Juliana can have the Tshirt, the coffee mug and the shower curtain :notworthy: :notworthy: :notworthy:

However, Juliana, since in the past i have been known to play that and similar songs on a loop :oops: , i can tell you with so e authority that it’s:

So ssslooowlyy

:)
I corrected it later, I got so excited singing along that I didn’t pay attention to what I was writing anymore :lmao: thanks!I’ll keep all the prizes!:D:rog:

sinnerjohn

MobiLifer
Reaction score
Real Name
John
Device
Pixel
An observation. Iphone images seem a lot more saturated straight from the camera, I wonder if that makes the pictures more appealing to people?

younger

MobiLurver
Reaction score
Real Name
Juliana
Device
iPhone 11 Pro Max
An observation. Iphone images seem a lot more saturated straight from the camera, I wonder if that makes the pictures more appealing to people?
I had the idea it was actually the opposite... Android ones to me look more saturated