• Please consider a small regular monthly sum, now possible under the new Donate tab! (NB - If all active MobiMembers Donate just £1/$1 per month it will cover our costs and help with expenditure for updates/improvements) A BIG THANK YOU to all our generous & supportive MobiMembers!
  • PLEASE READ THIS THREAD < Tap for linky - MobiTog still has a few minor updates/improvements to complete... :)

RESULT MobiZero Challenge : The Second Edition

jsi

MobiStar
Real Name
John
Device
iPhone 6s
MobiZero New : MZ #2 (Zero Editing ) Challenge

—————————————-

Rules of Engagement:

1.) No editing : images must be “as shot” in your camera.

2.) Daylight filter only.

3.) Cropping is permitting.

4.) Choice of colours is your : black & white or colour.

4. ) Challenges judged bimonthly on Sunday : the 1st September is the challenge for MobiZero #2 . . .

regards,

jsi

rizole

In for it!
MobiSupporter
Real Name
Rizole
Device
Samsung
Been playing with landscape mode.
20190820_105003-01.jpeg

Im interested in digital discontinuities and turned up one when I accidentally jerked on one sweep. I may try and add these errors on purpose to see what effects I can make.
20190819_160137-01.jpeg

terse

MobiLifer
MobiSupporter
Real Name
Ted
Device
iPhone Xs
Im interested in digital discontinuities and turned up one when I accidentally jerked on one sweep. I may try and add these errors on purpose to see what effects I can make
There's a Flickr group called Pano-Vision devoted to glitched panoramas:

ImageArt

MobiLifer
MobiSupporter
Real Name
Ann
Device
iPhone 7 Plus
My 365
My MobiTog 365
What fun! I love the images by Richard Gardner-Warner. I shall have to do some research into this....

Some instructions: https://www.flickr.com/groups/2892788@N23/discuss/72157685947542874/

Starzee

MobiLurver
MobiSupporter
Real Name
Star Greathouse
Device
iPhone Xs Max
My 365
My MobiTog 365
What fun! I love the images by Richard Gardner-Warner. I shall have to do some research into this....

Some instructions: https://www.flickr.com/groups/2892788@N23/discuss/72157685947542874/
I just spent an hour perusing this subject. It’s still pretty dark here, but I can’t wait for daylight to try some of this out!

zenjenny

MobiStaff
Site Staff
Real Name
jen
Device
iPhone 6s Plus
AD99EDE7-D197-43DF-806E-6EDAA8A4B69D.jpeg

We went to a 40th celebration last night at a farm. The bonfire was the centrepiece :inlove:

Captured with DH’ iPhone 7. Not the best of the ninety-odd he took, but the only one so far I’ve transferred to shared photos.

PS: the dense area to the R is the massive piece of tree trunk waiting to catch fire.