• Please consider a small regular monthly sum, now possible under the new Donate tab! (NB - If all active MobiMembers Donate just £1/$1 per month it will cover our costs and help with expenditure for updates/improvements) A BIG THANK YOU to all our generous & supportive MobiMembers!
  • PLEASE READ THIS THREAD < Tap for linky - MobiTog still has a few minor updates/improvements to complete... :)

RESULT MobiZero Challenge : The Second Edition

terse

MobiLifer
MobiSupporter
Real Name
Ted
Device
iPhone Xs
Apologies all: life, or something like it...

Jsi’s “Clean and well lighted place”
Cat’’s “Pink at Nassau”
Ted’s “Spectators”
These are the three images that literally jumped out at me. Now. Every other image is exceptional.
We recently went to brunch at Classic on Noble, a very sought after restaurant in Anniston, AL. I immediately felt right at home there. So much so that I only took two photos. Go figure.
Cat’s Pink capture is so full of amazing light and energy it just screams “Look at ME!”
Ted’s Spectators is, again, calm on the surface. I love that fog bank in the distance. It seems the Pacific Ocean has than no matter where you see it.
Everyone else well done. Y’all are beacons for me: this slice of your lives is a very welcome in the topsy-turvy world we currently inhabit.

Edit: sorry about the state of this post. I’m on meds that make that jumble look normal :whistle: ;)
Thank you dscheff :notworthy: I didn't expect that. Congrats to jsi and RoseCat!