• > UPDATE Thread < Thanks to all who've DONATED to help with MobiTog's costs, please consider a small regular monthly sum, now possible under the new Donate tab! (NB - If all active MobiMembers Donate just £1/$1 per month it will cover our costs and help with expenditure for updates/improvements) A BIG THANK YOU ALL for your continued generosity & support!
  • PLEASE READ THIS THREAD < Tap for linky - MobiTog still has a few minor updates/improvements to complete... :)

RESULT MobiZero Challenge

terse

MobiLifer
MobiSupporter
Real Name
Ted
Device
iPhone Xs
Do you think he’s the original artist?
Could be. This is at the Boardwalk, where they have murals all over, so I guess he could also be someone assigned to keep them all in shape. He was extremely focused and precise.

rizole

In for it!
MobiSupporter
Real Name
Rizole
Device
Samsung
Nothing demonic about the color then? Just a fashion statement?
I'm not sure pigeons break your spirit and feast on your living soul any more frequently than any other semi domesticated bird species. I have no evidence for this mind so your mileage may vary.

JillyG

MobiLifer
Mobi Veteran
Real Name
Jilly
Device
iPhone Xs Max
My 365
My MobiTog 365
I'm not sure pigeons break your spirit and feast on your living soul any more frequently than any other semi domesticated bird species. I have no evidence for this mind so your mileage may vary.
I wonder if Ted will get the use of “mind” here. If he does, then we’ll make him an honorary Northerner. :lol:

dscheff

MobiLurver
MobiSupporter
Real Name
Jeffrey
Device
iPhone 8 Plus
My 365
My MobiTog 365
The Puzzle is ... there’s no monkey

View attachment 148034

Monkey Puzzle Tree
Perhaps a crop might have improved it, but hey ho.
I had one of these! We had to keep it in a container as there is something in the soil here in Georgia that does not help. When I sold my last house I had to leave it there as it We so big we had nowhere to put it.
;)

JillyG

MobiLifer
Mobi Veteran
Real Name
Jilly
Device
iPhone Xs Max
My 365
My MobiTog 365
I had one of these! We had to keep it in a container as there is something in the soil here in Georgia that does not help. When I sold my last house I had to leave it there as it We so big we had nowhere to put it.
;)
They grow to be HUGE. And are absolutely evil if you touch them. Apparently, when they “mature” the bottom of the trunk becomes smooth.

zenjenny

MobiStaff
Site Staff
Real Name
jen
Device
iPhone 6s Plus
;)
I’d heard of monkey puzzle tree but I didn’t know what it looked like. Thanks to Wikipedia I now know it is endangered and can grow to 40m (130’) (!)