Modified Hipstamatics

Veevs

MobiLurver
Took original photos with Hipstamatic - Dali Lens, Dreamcanvas film and some with the Watts Lens. Then I processed photos with AutoPainterII, AutoPainter and took all 3 versions into Iris and blended away. Rog/Matt if you think these modified photos should not be in the Hipstamatic forum please let me know :)
IMG_1000001425.JPG
IMG_1000001355.JPG
IMG_1000001431.JPG

These are wonderful...very creative processing!

Sent from my iPhone using MobiTog

Veevs said:
Took original photos with Hipstamatic - Dali Lens, Dreamcanvas film and some with the Watts Lens. Then I processed photos with AutoPainterII, AutoPainter and took all 3 versions into Iris and blended away. Rog/Matt if you think these modified photos should not be in the Hipstamatic forum please let me know :)

These are lovely!

Great idea to tweak Hipsta shots - I tend to find them a bit boring, altho you do get an occasional gem.

Sent from my iPhone using MobiTog

Superb, Veevs. I saw these on Flickr - they look even better here!

Thanks Catherine and Richard! I take so many Hipsta photos I never though of tweaking them, now there is no stopping me lol :rolleyes:

Veevs, I can't believe I didn't have you as a contact in Flickr! :oops: I've added you, and am making my way through your photostream. Love all your photos!

Ohhh thanks so much Bryan :) I've added you to Flickr too! You have some amazing photography there! Will have another look from home as connection slow using the dongle!:eek:

Back
Top Bottom