moin, moin from Hamburg

and this is what happens when the mad sci-fi fan takes control over the collage editing artist ...
(assisted by some Distressed FX ...)

5057311A-035C-4505-A1D0-30BBDACAD273.jpeg

Hi esotopia and welcome :D. Loving your work on IG.

Er... I think they've missed the simplest and obvious option. The volume button on the phone itself will take a picture. I don't have an iphone myself but I know the earlier models could do it, I'd be suprised if they took the function away.

It's understandable. They've probably got thier minds on nudes and forgot how thier cameras work. :rolleyes:
Or distracted by seeking clever answers instead of simple ones. :lmao:

Hello world,

i just recently discovered this community and spontaneously decided to join.
My trusty iPhone 6s+ can take photos and so i capture this or that scene, but ... frankly ... i'm a lousy photographer.
And, my view onto the world couldn't possibly be photographed. So i'm more an editor of views.
I feel like standing at "The Doors Of Perception" and opening the gate for occasional visitors.

So, maybe that this meeting place is not totally appropriate for my ambitions ... but it'll certainly help me improving my "snapshot-ing" skills. And if you're interested in the art of editing (...) i'd be really glad to share my findings.

Feel cordially invited to visit my IG page. I'd love to hear your comments on my endeavors!

btw: the term "moin, moin" (in the title of this post) is local Hamburg' slang and means: good morning, good day, good night - choose yours.

Cheers,
Tschüss (),
Aloha & Bye,
TJK
oh, optimistic me ...
pls. dear admins, correct my year of birth. it should be '57 ... (yes, i was around when they sent a man to the moon, and the "Rumble in the Jungle" is another of my other precious "you're allowed to stay awake" memories ...)

cheers,

esotopia - Hello Thomas and very warm welcome to the Global Mobile Photography Community that is MobiTog, it is great to have you join us from Hamburg...
:D

We are very pleased you have made it to our awesome community, you will find the community extremely relaxed and laid back, we look forward to helping you make the most of our family community with plenty to talk about on mobile photographs and, generally, plenty of sensible ideas...
:thumbs:

Please feel free to join in with any and all the activities that you fancy, NB; we have just started this year’s Mobi365 Challenge and would love it if you joined in. In any event, we welcome newcomers active participation with open arms and we look forward to seeing more of you within the community...
:)

For help using MobiTog, general guidance and other assistance, including how to use the Gallery and post iMages, there are loads of useful items in the How Do I Section just click > HERE

And RoseCat has already given you even more helpful pointers, but the best advice is just to leap right in and join in anywhere and everywhere you fancy we are quite a friendly bunch really...
;)

Hopefully, you will enjoy our humble offerings and will then spread the word to all of your Mobile Photography addicted acquaintances, friends, family, anyone else who you think should join us from the IG place and everyone else you can think of to help us share the MobiLurve around the globe...
:inlove:

If you should need any assistance at all figuring anything MobiTog, or Mobile Photography generally, just shout up, everyone here is so very helpful, otherwise just enjoy your new family of likewise addicted Mobile Photographers...
:rog:

Back
Top Bottom