Mojo Jo Jo’s photos

So far, I've found Queryable better if you want to combine search terms. I searched for "flowers fence" in Photos and got 12 hits. In Queryable, I got 48.
I’ve set up a reminder to install this at a time of the day I don’t use my iPad for other stuff. I read the indexing at the first time use could take quite a long time. I guess it could be a really looooong time in my case :coffee:

I love having albums, and now there is the ability to have multiple folders inside an album. I spent a couple hours the other day organizing my camera roll. :lol: :mobibabe:
I spent a few days a couple of years ago reorganizing, pruning, I went from 10,000 to 6000. And I’ve managed to keep it pretty up to date.

I’ve set up a reminder to install this at a time of the day I don’t use my iPad for other stuff. I read the indexing at the first time use could take quite a long time. I guess it could be a really looooong time in my case :coffee:
Okay, I’m sold. Off to the App Store.

edit: Annddd….I’ve already got it. :lmao:

37DE63BB-0EAC-4090-BFFA-12EAD0847502.jpeg
3C3F93DD-E0FA-4CC8-ACBB-B5031E98C2BC.jpeg
BA90BB6D-1658-45B7-A70F-8BFF9013FC24.jpeg
5E0FEB7A-1674-43A2-AE0B-35A861184641.jpeg
C31F357C-F97C-451D-A126-FF325A1EEBD5.jpeg

The first two are my favorites. They get the edge over the third and fourth because the people in them add something extra for me. I'd be torn choosing between the first and second. I like the people in the first one better, the family in pure silhouette walking along, the dad with a red frisbee in his hand, and the reflections (including the red frisbee!) below, whereas in the second, the woman is facing away from the view. (Looking at you maybe?) On the other hand, I like the sky better in the second one, with the sun hidden and those beautiful light rays.

Back
Top Bottom