Mojo Jo Jo’s photos

1627F96A-DE86-431C-9256-755DAEE90F53.jpeg

8CE231D7-0B41-47BF-A24E-87972061794B.jpeg

34D138CB-F19B-452B-886D-67F50E42303E.jpeg

651C4012-FE69-482B-BEB2-D19C40AC2A8C.jpeg

F24E32A6-A17B-4DA4-AC74-2FCD24E0E50D.jpeg

I want to know how wet you get taking these photos, Jodi. Some of them look like you’re underwater, maybe using breathing equipment and holding your phone a couple of inches above the surface N

I want to know how wet you get taking these photos, Jodi. Some of them look like you’re underwater, maybe using breathing equipment and holding your phone a couple of inches above the surface N
I get soaked sometimes haha, head to toe with water and sand. The iPhone is tough!. I can get very low with the water. My husband was taking photos of me taking photos with the iPhone, he caught me getting hit in the back a little bit with a wave ‍♀️. My face looks obnoxious as I’m trying to stay still to get a wave shot

I get soaked sometimes haha, head to toe with water and sand. The iPhone is tough!.
I can vouch that they're tough. I was on the beach setting up a shot with my old iPhone and a small tripod when a bigger wave came in and started to suck it out to sea. I grabbed it before it got away, fortunately, but it was covered with wet sand. So what the heck, I stuck it back in the water to rinse it off. :lmao:

I can vouch that they're tough. I was on the beach setting up a shot with my old iPhone and a small tripod when a bigger wave came in and started to suck it out to sea. I grabbed it before it got away, fortunately, but it was covered with wet sand. So what the heck, I stuck it back in the water to rinse it off. :lmao:
That’s funny
When I got my 12 wet with sand and water, panicked a bit, thinking it was ruined but it was all good m. Then I learned they’re water resistant, and it is haha. I’ve learned repeatedly and the 12, and so far the 14, have done well with the salt water

Back
Top Bottom