Mojo Jo Jo’s photos

17348453-7F40-47FB-A1A5-65D48A23E0A8.jpeg

CBBD69AC-C8BB-4DC4-BC59-E889A0B81D50.jpeg

4A757138-F036-4DDA-AE34-0CA45EF83786.jpeg

8AE3F078-35A9-4DC7-8FB2-E69055C09112.jpeg

7E840F8F-B31F-428C-B17D-3A4B74671A52.jpeg

#3 is a great shot :lmao: Did you have a helper to toss the treat, or was it toss-and-shoot by yourself?
My husband and I were on the pier and he had some wish and bread. I wasn’t planning on taking any pictures but when I turned and saw the starkness or the white birds and the blue sun I basically almost laid on the pier and shot. Hahah I loved the perspective I was seeing.

I really like the first one of this group -- the profile of the person in the foreground makes it for me. You could also make a second image out of this by cropping it in from the right to remove the other people and isolate the foreground walker. I think the way you've posted it here is better -- nice contrast between the people in the sun playing in the background and the person walking away in the foreground. The tighter crop would create a different mood. (I often find myself cropping my images in different ways and being unable to decide which I like better.)

I really like the first one of this group -- the profile of the person in the foreground makes it for me. You could also make a second image out of this by cropping it in from the right to remove the other people and isolate the foreground walker. I think the way you've posted it here is better -- nice contrast between the people in the sun playing in the background and the person walking away in the foreground. The tighter crop would create a different mood. (I often find myself cropping my images in different ways and being unable to decide which I like better.)
That actually is a really good idea, I never thought about that. I used to crop pictures a lot, haven’t as much lately. Cropping does make a big change

Back
Top Bottom