MobiLifer
MobiSupporter
Real Name
Dee
Device
iPhone 12 Pro Max
Onsite
Project Page
If I buy into the Moment Lenses... will it still work with the next phone I buy as long as I have a compatible case?

They have a pretty sweet sale going on...

If I buy into the Moment Lenses... will it still work with the next phone I buy as long as I have a compatible case?

They have a pretty sweet sale going on...
So far that's how it's gone. I bought the lenses for my iPhone 7, I'm currently using them on my iPhone XS, and I could still use them on an iPhone 13 if I had one of those.

Thanks terse - I suspected as much, and have been tossing around the idea of buying the 58mm lens. The sale made me do it!!

I got tired of spending money on olloclip over and over... I have two or three sets of those.

Thanks terse - I suspected as much, and have been tossing around the idea of buying the 58mm lens. The sale made me do it!!

I got tired of spending money on olloclip over and over... I have two or three sets of those.
Yes, we gave up on Olloclip. Just a rip off every time there was a new iPhone!!!

I have to say I loved the Olloclips macro lens I had for my iPhone 6 - was one of the best - but was certainly glad that I changed to Moment. I bought two adapter rings: one of them fits onto the 58mm and enables you to add 62mm filters, the other one fits directly onto the case and allows you to add 37mm lenses or filters. Love the flexibility.

Back
Top Bottom