Moon over Palm

Reed

MobiLurver
Onsite
Project Page
A rising moon over a palm tree is one of the most beautiful things in life. This photo was taken with the iPhone camera and first processes in the Shnap app where I applied some tilt shift. Then I used the photo lab within that app to use the shatter filter, medium format edge and the slide light. Finally, I used the fabulous PhotoStudio FX app to apply the Monterey filter and the Brush Strokes Vivid to the more painterly of the two. Which one do you like better? Please let me know.

image-265675961.png

image-3090819873.png

Both great Reed - I prefer the colours of the second, but like the clearer moon in the first and the sharp lines. I think if I were going for something on the wall I would go for the second.

Sent from my iPhone using MobiTog

Reed said:
A rising moon over a palm tree is one of the most beautiful things in life. This photo was taken with the iPhone camera and first processes in the Shnap app where I applied some tilt shift. Then I used the photo lab within that app to use the shatter filter, medium format edge and the slide light. Finally, I used the fabulous PhotoStudio FX app to apply the Monterey filter and the Brush Strokes Vivid to the more painterly of the two. Which one do you like better? Please let me know.

I like number 1.

Back
Top Bottom