More than you can chew

ValeriGail

MobiLurver
Real Name
Valeri
Device
:))

ImageUploadedByTapatalk1359508248.090423.jpg

Pureshot, snapseed, superimpose, phonto, iwatermark.

My pup Ruby with her favorite stick at the park. She visits it on our walk every morning. :).

Thanks everyone! This pup has truly stolen my heart. She is an absolute joy and has brought new life into the house. My husband, who was beyond pissed the day I brought her home, has fallen under her spell as well.

Every morning I let her off leash to run and I'm not sure who enjoys it more, me or her. She runs like there isn't a care in the world. As long as she can see me, run back to me, she's in puppy heaven. I find myself with a constant smile and quite often laughing.

My intention was to train her to go on my walks with me, so to see her running with such unbridled joy every morning on our walks... I can't even express how it makes me feel. It's like total confirmation that life events happen for reasons, even the chance meeting of a pup and a lonely woman.

Thanks everyone! This pup has truly stolen my heart. She is an absolute joy and has brought new life into the house. My husband, who was beyond pissed the day I brought her home, has fallen under her spell as well.

Every morning I let her off leash to run and I'm not sure who enjoys it more, me or her. She runs like there isn't a care in the world. As long as she can see me, run back to me, she's in puppy heaven. I find myself with a constant smile and quite often laughing.

My intention was to train her to go on my walks with me, so to see her running with such unbridled joy every morning on our walks... I can't even express how it makes me feel. It's like total confirmation that life events happen for reasons, even the chance meeting of a pup and a lonely woman.
You were meant to find each other, I have no doubt. :inlove:

Back
Top Bottom