More Tisbury Treats...

NickLeon

MobiPassionista
MobiSupporter
Real Name
Nick Lancaster
Device
iPhone 14 Pro Max
It occurs that some might like to see some coloured versions of Dante Marioni’s glass as shown in my B&W Challenge post...
E2853FC6-5D7E-4641-86EE-633D4F78DBC8.jpeg
16B67D3D-DF30-4566-BBFB-E507526F0F3E.jpeg
1C12C6EA-71F7-4D7A-AAAA-3C0612E5DE85.jpeg

No wonder they’re so expensive. It’s incredible that these are hand blown (or should it be mouth blown) pieces. They must be the biggest pieces of blown glass ever. Not to mention the fabulous patterns and colours.
Yes I wonder about that. I asked and apparently they do arrange demonstrations at Messums - and elsewhere presumably - but I expect that would be an evening do and caring duties prevent me attendiing that sort of thing,

No wonder they’re so expensive. It’s incredible that these are hand blown (or should it be mouth blown) pieces. They must be the biggest pieces of blown glass ever. Not to mention the fabulous patterns and colours.
If you are ever down this part of the world it is well worth a visit - they have a good mix of art forms, are friendly to someone like me wandering around phone or camera in hand etc. Tisbury is an out of the way sort of place, not even a B road through it, but on the London Waterloo line, so popular with commuters and only about 20 mins from Salisbury by train, the same time to Shaftesbury going west by car. Highly recommended.

If you are ever down this part of the world it is well worth a visit - they have a good mix of art forms, are friendly to someone like me wandering around phone or camera in hand etc. Tisbury is an out of the way sort of place, not even a B road through it, but on the London Waterloo line, so popular with commuters and only about 20 mins from Salisbury by train, the same time to Shaftesbury going west by car. Highly recommended.
Sounds like an interesting place. I’ll put it on our list of places to bring the caravan.:thumbs:

Back
Top Bottom