• > STAY HOME & STAY SAFE! Dear MobiMembers - We are all aware of the current and serious situation the World is facing right now! We will not repeat what is already said, save to say we hope you will all heed the warnings, stay safe, look after yourselves and others and remain well. As much as we are able, let's all help each other to stay sane in our social distancing/isolation and face this thing down. Much love 'n hugs, Rog, Matt and all your MobiStaff... x x <

Morning Rise

rajesh

MobiStar
Reaction score
Real Name
Rajesh
Device
iPhone SE
Welcome back Rajesh! This is lovely.... Could you share a bit with us where you were when you shot this? It looks like a beautiful place for a holiday. :)
Thanks . Yes it’s been a long time. We have taken a little break to the next state with colleagues. We halted in between particularly to take this shot. The sunrise behind the trees captured our mind.

A little break after the hectic months of tight schedule.

RoseCat

MobiStaff
MobiStaff
MobiSupporter
Reaction score
Real Name
Catherine
Device
iPhone 7 Plus
Thanks . Yes it’s been a long time. We have taken a little break to the next state with colleagues. We halted in between particularly to take this shot. The sunrise behind the trees captured our mind.

A little break after the hectic months of tight schedule.
Wonderful! Life balance is so important... work hard, PLAY hard!! :D (I wouldn't mind an imbalance on the side of playing, either... :sneaky: :mobibabe: )

rajesh

MobiStar
Reaction score
Real Name
Rajesh
Device
iPhone SE
Wonderful! Life balance is so important... work hard, PLAY hard!! :D (I wouldn't mind an imbalance on the side of playing, either... :sneaky: :mobibabe: )
Hahaha . I too never mind of playing.