B&W Mpro Wicked Pissah Clouds

mikro

MobiPassionista
Real Name
Mike
Playing around with Mpro again while walking the dog and thought these clouds looked pretty nice!!

Also ran through smp and blended with original that had been run through drama in snapseed.

image-2297940103.jpg

mikro said:
Playing around with Mpro again while walking the dog and thought these clouds looked pretty nice!!

Also ran through smp and blended with original that had been run through drama in snapseed.

Very awesome. What app is smp? Do you have problems with high contrast scenes when shooting black and white? I've had issues exposing for sky an ground when shooting landscapes, especially when it's a little overcast.

dcmacnut said:
Very awesome. What app is smp? Do you have problems with high contrast scenes when shooting black and white? I've had issues exposing for sky an ground when shooting landscapes, especially when it's a little overcast.

Shock My Pic. It adds edge enhancement. I wouldn't say I have trouble exposing for both...I just understand the limits of the sensor and try to expose for the most important part of the scene. If I need to expose for light and dark areas I use HDR. One day cameras will be able to surpass the dynamic range of the human eye and then we won't have to worry about it anymore! The high end dslrs are real close now.

Sent from my iPad using MobiTog

Back
Top Bottom