MsDee's 2024 Project 52

Ok... let's see if I can do this... :coffee:

Week 1

New Year's Day Walk

Both captured with SnapChat iPhone 12 Pro Max; Text via SnapChat edits

New Year's Day Walk by Dee Bantz, on Flickr

Followers... by Dee Bantz, on Flickr
Of course you’ll make it :thumbs: How wonderful to get so close to the deers. Here they run like cheetahs as soon as they see me on the road in the distance. Perhaps the American deers have adapted to live close to humans and cities.

Of course you’ll make it :thumbs: How wonderful to get so close to the deers. Here they run like cheetahs as soon as they see me on the road in the distance. Perhaps the American deers have adapted to live close to humans and cities.
Thanks dear ubbyisis - I am hopeful... that things calm down now and I can focus more on photos and crafting and hopefully some traveling!!

The deer, we live by a trail named "The Ice Age Trail" which spans up and down the state of Wisconsin... there are prairie restoration areas where the deer have become quite acclimated to humans, we even have them walking across our yard (caught on our WYZE Cameras). Out of the city, they are not so calm around humans.

Additionally, we have wild turkeys which seem to own the whole area... I saw 23 in the neighbors' yards yesterday, they all met up in the middle of the road!! :eek:

Yay Ms. Dee is back!!!!
Thank you dear Starzee :inlove:

Thanks dear ubbyisis - I am hopeful... that things calm down now and I can focus more on photos and crafting and hopefully some traveling!!

The deer, we live by a trail named "The Ice Age Trail" which spans up and down the state of Wisconsin... there are prairie restoration areas where the deer have become quite acclimated to humans, we even have them walking across our yard (caught on our WYZE Cameras). Out of the city, they are not so calm around humans.

Additionally, we have wild turkeys which seem to own the whole area... I saw 23 in the neighbors' yards yesterday, they all met up in the middle of the road!! :eek:

Wild turkeys!!! Fantastic. Here we have a gang of wild pheasants :D

We have a gang of wild turkeys that pass through our neighborhood, too. The sizes waxes and wanes but can get up to 30 or so. They're a menace on the roads because they will. not. move. :lmao: We do see them fly now and then, but they prefer walking (and none too fast, either).

True… but the people here are so much nicer. Strange after eleven years in Florida, it didn’t take long to adjust back to the cold weather. One big advantage of living here now, we are both retired ;)… we don’t have to go outside.
Perfect!

Week 5 - January 29-February 4

Cheshire Cat Sculpture
Lake Geneva's Winterfest - missing colder weather to have ice castles this year

Captured with iPhone 12 Pro Max; no edits

Cheshire Cat Sculpture by Dee Bantz, on Flickr
This is incredible. All of our winter fests this year have been ice and sculpture free. Snowmobilers are all bumming.

Whoa! You all take snow sculpture seriously there!
I have seen in prior years they had ice castles on the lake… too warm this year. These sculptures were melting as we attended as it was way above freezing during the day.
Nice BeCasso edit ! And so glad you’re doing another 52 :inlove:
:inlove:
This is incredible. All of our winter fests this year have been ice and sculpture free. Snowmobilers are all bumming.
Way up north of us they are too… they rely on snowmobiling and other winter activities.

Week 7 - February 12-18

Afternoon on the St Pete Pier

Captured with iPhone 12 Pro Max native camera; no edits
Spent five nights in St Pete... caught up with the people we missed on our trip last summer. This was a nice relaxing way to spend an afternoon as our Airbnb was disastrous.

Afternoon on the St Pete Pier by Dee Bantz, on Flickr

Week 9 - February 26-March 3

Roller Coaster Week in Southern Wisconsin

Temps were changing through the past week.
Captured both with SnapChat on iPhone 12 Pro Max - collage processed with Diptic on iPad Pro

Roller Coaster Week in Southern Wisconsin by Dee Bantz, on Flickr

Of course I was sitting on the deck on the first one, taken through the sliders on the second... :coffee:

Week 9 - February 26-March 3

Roller Coaster Week in Southern Wisconsin

Temps were changing through the past week.
Captured both with SnapChat on iPhone 12 Pro Max - collage processed with Diptic on iPad Pro

Roller Coaster Week in Southern Wisconsin by Dee Bantz, on Flickr

Of course I was sitting on the deck on the first one, taken through the sliders on the second... :coffee:
72º, that’s what our today is supposed to be!!

Back
Top Bottom