• > STAY SAFE - WEAR A MASK - or whatever way you choose to deal with this thing! MobiMembers - The situation is still currently serious, & increasing yet again! Heed the warnings, stay safe, look after yourselves and others. Let's help each other stay sane in our distancing/isolation and face this thing down. Love 'n hugs, Rog, Matt & all our MobiStaff... x x <

MsDee's Project 365 - 2013

MsDee

MobiLifer
MobiSupporter
Reaction score
Real Name
Dee
Device
iPhone 8 Plus
My 365
My MobiTog 365
I made one of these after asking you about it last month. But I am crappy at keeping the days filled in. Then it becomes a chore. Sigh. I really like this though. I'm wondering if you have a system you use to keep it from being yet one more chore you have to do? :)
When I get behind, I download copies of my daily photos from MobiTog to my iPod Touch or my iPad and fill them in quickly. It backs up between the two to the cloud now (which makes it easier than before)… and I set an alert to remind me to do it. Hope that helps??

idieuwke

MobiLurver
Reaction score
Real Name
dieuwke
Device
iPhone 7 Plus
My 365
My MobiTog 365
Day 3 - January 3

Riding in the Park

Walking this afternoon, I was intrigued by this little guy riding a bicycle without training wheels... I bet he isn't more than 2 years old!

Captured with iPhone 4S Native Cam
Processed in PhotoToaster
View attachment 28945

Sent from my iPad "3" using MobiTog
http://about.me/MsDee
great capture!