• > UPDATE < Thanks to all who've so far DONATED helping us update MobiTog, keep 'em coming please! AND A BIG THANK YOU ALL for your continued generosity & support!
  • IMPORTANT - PLEASE READ THIS THREAD < Tap for linky - MobiTog is open for business with some minor stuff on-going... :)

Mobi52 MsDee's Project 52 - 2019

MsDee

MobiLifer
MobiSupporter
Real Name
Dee
Device
iPhone 8 Plus
My 365
My MobiTog 365
Love the edit Dee and the composition.
Thanks! ;)

That’s lovely! What is an Aero Garden?
Thanks! AeroGarden is a company... makes gadgets for indoor gardening, hydroponic type gardening. I need to switch out some of these for cherry tomatoes... right now I have two kinds of Basil, Mint, Parsley, Dill, and Thyme.

MsDee

MobiLifer
MobiSupporter
Real Name
Dee
Device
iPhone 8 Plus
My 365
My MobiTog 365
Obviously, you have more sense than we do.
Nah... it was an opportune time, my husband's job was ending... mill closure. It was a crazy idea, but we went ahead and did it.

As much as I miss my kids and grands... I do NOT miss the cold, snow, ice, etc. ;) It would be more difficult if it wasn't for today's technology. We keep in touch through SnapChat and Allo. (My husband and I deleted our facebook accounts, which has been quite liberating.)

Starzee

MobiLurver
MobiSupporter
Real Name
Star Greathouse
Device
iPhone X
My 365
My MobiTog 365
Nah... it was an opportune time, my husband's job was ending... mill closure. It was a crazy idea, but we went ahead and did it.

As much as I miss my kids and grands... I do NOT miss the cold, snow, ice, etc. ;) It would be more difficult if it wasn't for today's technology. We keep in touch through SnapChat and Allo. (My husband and I deleted our facebook accounts, which has been quite liberating.)
I unfollowed nearly everyone during the last presidential election. I only have my art groups and cousins left, a very few close friends. I check it about once a month. :lmao: