• Please consider a small regular monthly sum, now possible under the new Donate tab! (NB - If all active MobiMembers Donate just £1/$1 per month it will cover our costs and help with expenditure for updates/improvements) A BIG THANK YOU to all our generous & supportive MobiMembers!
  • PLEASE READ THIS THREAD < Tap for linky - MobiTog still has a few minor updates/improvements to complete... :)

Mobi52 MsDee's Project 52 - 2019

zenjenny

MobiStaff
Site Staff
Real Name
jen
Device
iPhone 6s Plus
Week 30

Shelf Cloud Approaching

Captured with iPhone 8 Plus native camera - Panorama mode

Showed this to the girls inside the ice cream store... they said, “It looks like it’s going to eat the building!” :lol::lol::lol:

View attachment 147915
It does! I’ve never heard of ‘shelf cloud’and don’t see clouds like that here . . . . Very ‘looming” o_O

MsDee

MobiLifer
MobiSupporter
Real Name
Dee
Device
iPhone 8 Plus
My 365
My MobiTog 365
It does! I’ve never heard of ‘shelf cloud’and don’t see clouds like that here . . . . Very ‘looming” o_O
Some from the past... the first one was featured on Good Morning America, one of my friends up north sent me a photo of it on her TV.

zenjenny

MobiStaff
Site Staff
Real Name
jen
Device
iPhone 6s Plus
Some from the past... the first one was featured on Good Morning America, one of my friends up north sent me a photo of it on her TV.

Wow and wow again. The first one . . . I reckoned if i were sitting on that beach I could just about touch it o_O

MsDee

MobiLifer
MobiSupporter
Real Name
Dee
Device
iPhone 8 Plus
My 365
My MobiTog 365
Week 31

Monday - Wednesday - Thursday Clouds

Heading to the gym - Monday - Native Camera - iPhone 8 Plus - Removed some power lines with Retouch, and straightened with SKRWT
5E801FA3-3AAB-4766-8E65-0D1068F409BA.jpeg

Heading to the gym - Wednesday - Native Camera - iPhone 8 - Removed some power lines with Retouch, and straightened with SKRWT

80543221-9B2E-41E5-A315-FBE61D2AD273.jpeg

Thursday - iLightningCam2 on iPhone 8 Plus from one of the offices in our building - SKRWT to straighten perspective
F6083743-5944-4724-A05C-3C96DE6D78C3.jpeg

JillyG

MobiLifer
Mobi Veteran
Real Name
Jilly
Device
iPhone 11 Pro Max
My 365
My MobiTog 365
Week 31

Monday - Wednesday - Thursday Clouds

Heading to the gym - Monday - Native Camera - iPhone 8 Plus - Removed some power lines with Retouch, and straightened with SKRWT
View attachment 148232

Heading to the gym - Wednesday - Native Camera - iPhone 8 - Removed some power lines with Retouch, and straightened with SKRWT

View attachment 148234

Thursday - iLightningCam2 on iPhone 8 Plus from one of the offices in our building - SKRWT to straighten perspective
View attachment 148235
Wow - really dramatic skies.