• > STAY HOME & STAY SAFE! Dear MobiMembers - We are all aware of the current and serious situation the World is facing right now! We will not repeat what is already said, save to say we hope you will all heed the warnings, stay safe, look after yourselves and others and remain well. As much as we are able, let's all help each other to stay sane in our social distancing/isolation and face this thing down. Much love 'n hugs, Rog, Matt and all your MobiStaff... x x <

My Edits 2017 using different Apps

Kmenglee

MobiPassionista
Reaction score
Real Name
Lee Kuan Meng
Device
iPhone 6s Plus
Started editing using Topaz Studio to edit
Than to IColorama for further tuning
Lastly using a new app KinoGlitch from the developer of IColorama
IMG_6577.JPG
For this again I edit with Topaz Studio first using one of the impressions preset
Tha to IColorama for further tuning especially the tone and a bit raise
IMG_6578.JPG
Use Topaz Studio for basic tuning
IColorama for water colour effect
IMG_6579.JPG
Will post some images tomorrow
Comments are most welcome

West End Girl

MobiPassionista
Reaction score
Real Name
Laura
Device
iPhone 7 Plus
Beautiful!

I couldn’t find either in the App Store [emoji22]. When I pulled up IColorama and then chose the developer Kino Glitch was listed. But searching for it by itself nothing showed. Do you know the developer for Topaz Studio? Maybe I can find it that way.

Kmenglee

MobiPassionista
Reaction score
Real Name
Lee Kuan Meng
Device
iPhone 6s Plus
Beautiful!

I couldn’t find either in the App Store [emoji22]. When I pulled up IColorama and then chose the developer Kino Glitch was listed. But searching for it by itself nothing showed. Do you know the developer for Topaz Studio? Maybe I can find it that way.
For KinoGlitch go the FB iColorama page you will find it there Its not on the app Store yet Try this https://itunes.apple.com/us/app/kino-glitch/id1323710341…
For Topaz Studio its an online app and you have to register first but it seems that its only for desktop now

Last edited:

Starzee

MobiStaff
MobiStaff
MobiSupporter
Reaction score
Real Name
Star Greathouse
Device
iPhone Xs Max
My 365
My MobiTog 365
Lastly using a new app KinoGlitch from the developer of IColorama View attachment 103338 For this again I edit with Topaz Studio first using one of the impressions preset
Tha to IColorama for further tuning especially the tone and a bit raise View attachment 103339 Use Topaz Studio for basic tuning
IColorama for water colour effect View attachment 103340Will post some images tomorrow
Topaz Labs has an app? I love the plug ins for photoshop!!

Edit: oops didn’t read all the posts first.

ImageArt

MobiLifer
MobiSupporter
Reaction score
Real Name
Ann
Device
iPhone 11 Pro
My 365
My MobiTog 365
Lastly using a new app KinoGlitch from the developer of IColorama View attachment 103338 For this again I edit with Topaz Studio first using one of the impressions preset
Tha to IColorama for further tuning especially the tone and a bit raise View attachment 103339 Use Topaz Studio for basic tuning
IColorama for water colour effect View attachment 103340Will post some images tomorrow
I love the middle one of this lot.

Kmenglee

MobiPassionista
Reaction score
Real Name
Lee Kuan Meng
Device
iPhone 6s Plus
Dreamscope
IColorama
Water Effect with masking on certain parts of the image
IMG_6582.JPG
Topaz Studio
IColorama
IMG_6583.JPG
IColorama
With Brushes and masking
IMG_6584.JPG
Hope you all like them
Will post again tomorrow
Comments are always welcome

RoseCat

MobiStaff
MobiStaff
MobiSupporter
Reaction score
Real Name
Catherine
Device
iPhone 7 Plus

terse

IOTM Winner - May 2020
MobiSupporter
Reaction score
Real Name
Ted
Device
iPhone Xs

zenjenny

MobiStaff
MobiStaff
MobiSupporter
Reaction score
Real Name
jen
Device
iPhone 6s Plus

zenjenny

MobiStaff
MobiStaff
MobiSupporter
Reaction score
Real Name
jen
Device
iPhone 6s Plus
Wonderful variety here, Kuan Meng! I very much like the stark spare watercolour edits (like that gorgeous mono trees & snow) image — but then I’m drawn by the rich colours and textures in the more painterly edits... And that sunset at the beach Hipsta edit is subtle & beautiful. . . . I’m looking forward to seeing more of your edits :)

Kmenglee

MobiPassionista
Reaction score
Real Name
Lee Kuan Meng
Device
iPhone 6s Plus
Wonderful variety here, Kuan Meng! I very much like the stark spare watercolour edits (like that gorgeous mono trees & snow) image — but then I’m drawn by the rich colours and textures in the more painterly edits... And that sunset at the beach Hipsta edit is subtle & beautiful. . . . I’m looking forward to seeing more of your edits :)
I agree. You’ve got the brush strokes & the colours perfect !
Thank you so much zenjenny
Glad you like them
Still a learning process for me

JillyG

MobiLifer
Mobi Veteran
Reaction score
Real Name
Jilly
Device
iPhone 11 Pro Max
My 365
My MobiTog 365
This one didn't get away
Snapseed View attachment 103497 On my way back
Hipstamatic
Jack London Len, Bream Film, Apollo Flash with a bit of adjustment of the slidersView attachment 103498
I love this. I even like the little lens flare. The only thing that is distracting me is the clouds above the sun. Affinity would sort that out, no problem.:thumbs:

Kmenglee

MobiPassionista
Reaction score
Real Name
Lee Kuan Meng
Device
iPhone 6s Plus
I love this. I even like the little lens flare. The only thing that is distracting me is the clouds above the sun. Affinity would sort that out, no problem.:thumbs:
Thank you
The clouds can be removed using TouchReTouch The purpose of the clouds there is to show the vastness and emptiness of the sky
Will upload an image with the clouds removed
Thank you for your comments
image.png