My iPhone Images

The water drops did come out well. Were you using autofocus or manual focus? (I have trouble with autofocus in shots like these because it keeps wanting to grab onto the wrong thing.)

Hi Ted it is a little clip on macro/wide angle lens that I tried, as I have not used it in a long time. It was autofocus but next time I will try manual focus.

The water drops did come out well. Were you using autofocus or manual focus? (I have trouble with autofocus in shots like these because it keeps wanting to grab onto the wrong thing.)

Hi Ted it is a little clip on macro/wide angle lens that I tried, as I have not used it in a long time. It was autofocus but next time I will try manual focus.
Where is this manual focus? I‘ve looked in several apps and can‘t find one.

Ive had Classic for three years plus now - I never took to the upstart X. I'm using it now that its been upgraded, but Classic is just so good. Its especially good, because of the editing facilities. If you enjoy mono work, try Blackie or Argentum - two of my go to black and white apps, especially good for street work.

Ive had Classic for three years plus now - I never took to the upstart X. I'm using it now that its been upgraded, but Classic is just so good. Its especially good, because of the editing facilities. If you enjoy mono work, try Blackie or Argentum - two of my go to black and white apps, especially good for street work.

Thanks for the tip on the two apps, just got the Blackie one now and did a quick shot not to bad at all.

The Shadows by Rohan, on Flickr

Argentum is good, as it re-orients the shutter button depending on whether the phone is vertical or horizontal, great for landscapes
I also like Argentum because even though it shoots in b/w it can save a color capture at the same time. If I decide I'm not happy with the b/w mix I chose in Argentum, I can take the color image into Lightroom Mobile or Pixelmator Photo and redo the b/w conversion.

I also like Argentum because even though it shoots in b/w it can save a color capture at the same time. If I decide I'm not happy with the b/w mix I chose in Argentum, I can take the color image into Lightroom Mobile or Pixelmator Photo and redo the b/w conversion.
Aha, perhaps I already knew that, but in that case I had forgotten. Thanks :)

Back
Top Bottom