My iPhone Images

S22 Ultra, more Susie images.

My Girl.jpg

Pose.jpg

You WILL Wear that phone one day.jpg

It's interesting to compare the first one to its b/w version -- the color brings out the contrast even though the light values (I guess that's the term?) are so similar across the image.

The colour is my favourite, as I like the different shades of pink so tried it in B&W.

Sadly because of my health issues getting worse everyday I might not be posting as much, I have quite a few hospital tests I have to have done and starting tomorrow. I will try to login as and when I can but I now have the biggest fight of my life to find out what is going on with my body.

Sadly because of my health issues getting worse everyday I might not be posting as much, I have quite a few hospital tests I have to have done and starting tomorrow. I will try to login as and when I can but I now have the biggest fight of my life to find out what is going on with my body.
Take care of yourself! We’ll be here.

Hang in there and keep up the fight.

Take care - sending you my warmest thoughts

Back
Top Bottom