My iPhone Images

Here are a small set of images taken with either the IPhone 12 Pro and IPhone 11 before I sold them.

Same as above but edited in my B&W app called Dramatic Black and White, forgot I had it.

My Girl by Rohan, on Flickr
Hmm... Which image do you prefer, Luma or Dramatic B/W? The DBW image is contrastier, which accentuates Susie's markings, but maybe she's more subtle than that? (If I increase the contrast of photos of Hodge our cat, he turns much more orange than he is in real life.)

Hmm... Which image do you prefer, Luma or Dramatic B/W? The DBW image is contrastier, which accentuates Susie's markings, but maybe she's more subtle than that? (If I increase the contrast of photos of Hodge our cat, he turns much more orange than he is in real life.)

Much prefer the Dramatic B&W, as to me it shows more detail.

Yeah, we're all familiar with that effect. :lmao: Mostly it shows up when someone mentions an app, you go to the App Store to look for it, and you discover you already own it.:rolleyes:

I was looking through the app store for a nice B&W and that showed up that I already had it lol

Took this when I went out the back when my wife went to work this morning.

IMG_2910.jpg

Back
Top Bottom