My iPhone Images

Not a great image by my own standards at all, took this while in the hospital cardio rehab waiting area. Instead of it being a 6 minute walking test I could only manage 5 minutes as the physio asked me to sit back down, on a great note my rehab starts next Tuesday, and I'm so looking forward to it.

View attachment 192405
Good luck :thumbs:

Not a great image by my own standards at all, took this while in the hospital cardio rehab waiting area. Instead of it being a 6 minute walking test I could only manage 5 minutes as the physio asked me to sit back down, on a great note my rehab starts next Tuesday, and I'm so looking forward to it.

View attachment 192405
Good for you!!!

Thank you folks, it was strange today though as the physio told me the reason why I was so close to dying was not the heart attack but having the flu plus a chest infection and fluid on my lungs so it was shocking to be told that I very nearly died. Thank god for our NHS.

Thank you folks, it was strange today though as the physio told me the reason why I was so close to dying was not the heart attack but having the flu plus a chest infection and fluid on my lungs so it was shocking to be told that I very nearly died. Thank god for our NHS.
:eek:

Bumped into Pinky, sadly I missed Perky lol

Pinky.jpg

Back
Top Bottom