• > STAY HOME & STAY SAFE! Dear MobiMembers - We are all aware of the current and serious situation the World is facing right now! We will not repeat what is already said, save to say we hope you will all heed the warnings, stay safe, look after yourselves and others and remain well. As much as we are able, let's all help each other to stay sane in our social distancing/isolation and face this thing down. Much love 'n hugs, Rog, Matt and all your MobiStaff... x x <

My Tiny House

RoseCat

MobiStaff
MobiStaff
MobiSupporter
Reaction score
Real Name
Catherine
Device
iPhone 7 Plus
As a follow up to my Cross-Country Road Trip, here are some images of my tiny house build :D and I am rather proud to say that I designed the house. :blush: I have a delivery date of May 11th!!! To say I’m excited is an understatement... I’m not sure how I can put into words the emotions I have seeing this dream unfold.❤

8547B4E6-7D95-42DD-AA05-C14D8E66F24C.jpeg

813F27F6-0F56-4B13-A61F-F77B8789BFC9.jpeg

I wrote affirmations throughout the “skeleton”. This was pre-lockdown. I was able to visit twice before the borders were closed (the builder is in Vancouver B.C.)

Last edited:

RoseCat

MobiStaff
MobiStaff
MobiSupporter
Reaction score
Real Name
Catherine
Device
iPhone 7 Plus
The remainder of the images were made by the builder on his smartphone, and then I edited some of them. :whistle:

363C16D5-4902-44FC-8D99-70165205ADD1.jpeg

F652A2F7-D85E-41A0-B0DB-A51ACC04C1B8.jpeg

C5144C07-33B4-4295-9739-B2C8472357C4.jpeg

I’ll have a guest/storage loft and the main bedroom loft with a skylight.

Last edited:

ImageArt

MobiLifer
MobiSupporter
Reaction score
Real Name
Ann
Device
iPhone 11 Pro
My 365
My MobiTog 365
OMG, how exciting is this! I can’t wait to see it inhabited with all your bits and bobs that make it a snug little home. It will be a real ray of light during this difficult time. And you can lie in your bed and think ‘this is MY place’! :inlove:

RoseCat

MobiStaff
MobiStaff
MobiSupporter
Reaction score
Real Name
Catherine
Device
iPhone 7 Plus
OMG, how exciting is this! I can’t wait to see it inhabited with all your bits and bobs that make it a snug little home. It will be a real ray of light during this difficult time. And you can lie in your bed and think ‘this is MY place’! :inlove:
Thank you!! And yes.... I can hardly wait too. Talk about hygge!! :blush:

RoseCat

MobiStaff
MobiStaff
MobiSupporter
Reaction score
Real Name
Catherine
Device
iPhone 7 Plus
This is the spot I’ll be parked on (notice the feline squatter :lol: :smirkcat:). That’s a bed of gravel that the tiny will sit on. There are horses that live in the field on the other side of the fence, and my friends have chickens so there’ll be fresh eggs!

4F6A6AC0-0DB8-41C9-A9FE-DCEBEDB86899.jpeg

younger

MobiLurver
Reaction score
Real Name
Juliana
Device
iPhone 11 Pro Max
That’s amazing, congratulations! It looks awesome and super cozy. Waiting for furnished photos! :inlove:

Starzee

MobiStaff
MobiStaff
MobiSupporter
Reaction score
Real Name
Star Greathouse
Device
iPhone Xs Max
My 365
My MobiTog 365
Oooooh!!! I’m so excited for you!!!! I usually read all the new posts in order, oldest to newest. When I saw you thread I skipped right to it! Only eleven more days!!! How many days since the journey’s first step from NY?

RoseCat

MobiStaff
MobiStaff
MobiSupporter
Reaction score
Real Name
Catherine
Device
iPhone 7 Plus
That’s amazing, congratulations! It looks awesome and super cozy. Waiting for furnished photos! :inlove:
Wow! How exciting!
You’ll be living your dream.
Oooooh!!! I’m so excited for you!!!! I usually read all the new posts in order, oldest to newest. When I saw you thread I skipped right to it! Only eleven more days!!! How many days since the journey’s first step from NY?
Thanks you guys! I soooooo appreciate all the support. ❤❤❤

Star, I left on the road trip September 13, so 8 months almost to the day.:openmouth: On the one hand it’s flown by, on the other it feels like a lifetime.

Kevin Barrett

MobiLurver
Reaction score
Real Name
Kevin Barrett
Device
iPhone 11 Pro Max
My 365
My MobiTog 365
This is awesome Catherine. Thank you for sharing this important part of your life. So very happy for you. Looking forward to see how you decorate.

RoseCat

MobiStaff
MobiStaff
MobiSupporter
Reaction score
Real Name
Catherine
Device
iPhone 7 Plus
This is awesome Catherine. Thank you for sharing this important part of your life. So very happy for you. Looking forward to see how you decorate.
Thanks Kevin! :blush:

Carol

MobiLurver
Reaction score
I'm truly overwhelmed and excited for you! This is SO wonderful & I know you'll be so happy in your new home. Love the design so far, you've done an excellent job. Can't wait to see the final result as I'm sure you are to ... Welcome You Home.:hearteyes:

TomHH

MobiPassionista
MobiSupporter
Reaction score
Real Name
Tom
Device
Pixel
I've been riding motorbike for quite some time, rolled nearly 100.000km. Been on the road for weeks, carrying only things I needed because the space was limited. That's was the time I learned to reduce all the things I don't need.
A tiny house would be the crown of this - so I'm simply jealous! :lmao:
Getting rid of all the stuff you've been told is necessary is the best one can do.
The more stuff you own the more trouble you have!
I'm really keen on how's life in a tiny house, so keep us posted!
Wish you all the best in your new home! :thumbs:

RoseCat

MobiStaff
MobiStaff
MobiSupporter
Reaction score
Real Name
Catherine
Device
iPhone 7 Plus
I'm truly overwhelmed and excited for you! This is SO wonderful & I know you'll be so happy in your new home. Love the design so far, you've done an excellent job. Can't wait to see the final result as I'm sure you are to ... Welcome You Home.:hearteyes:
Thank you Carol!! :inlove: So lovely of you to pop in and lend your support. I hope to see you around MobiTog! :D