MobiStaff
MobiSupporter
Real Name
Catherine
Device
iPhone 14 Pro Max
Onsite
Project Page
As a follow up to my Cross-Country Road Trip, here are some images of my tiny house build :D and I am rather proud to say that I designed the house. :blush: I have a delivery date of May 11th!!! To say I’m excited is an understatement... I’m not sure how I can put into words the emotions I have seeing this dream unfold.

8547B4E6-7D95-42DD-AA05-C14D8E66F24C.jpeg

813F27F6-0F56-4B13-A61F-F77B8789BFC9.jpeg

I wrote affirmations throughout the “skeleton”. This was pre-lockdown. I was able to visit twice before the borders were closed (the builder is in Vancouver B.C.)

Last edited:
OMG, how exciting is this! I can’t wait to see it inhabited with all your bits and bobs that make it a snug little home. It will be a real ray of light during this difficult time. And you can lie in your bed and think ‘this is MY place’! :inlove:

OMG, how exciting is this! I can’t wait to see it inhabited with all your bits and bobs that make it a snug little home. It will be a real ray of light during this difficult time. And you can lie in your bed and think ‘this is MY place’! :inlove:
Thank you!! And yes.... I can hardly wait too. Talk about hygge!! :blush:

Oooooh!!! I’m so excited for you!!!! I usually read all the new posts in order, oldest to newest. When I saw you thread I skipped right to it! Only eleven more days!!! How many days since the journey’s first step from NY?

That’s amazing, congratulations! It looks awesome and super cozy. Waiting for furnished photos! :inlove:
Wow! How exciting!
You’ll be living your dream.
Oooooh!!! I’m so excited for you!!!! I usually read all the new posts in order, oldest to newest. When I saw you thread I skipped right to it! Only eleven more days!!! How many days since the journey’s first step from NY?
Thanks you guys! I soooooo appreciate all the support. ❤️❤️❤️

Star, I left on the road trip September 13, so 8 months almost to the day.:openmouth: On the one hand it’s flown by, on the other it feels like a lifetime.

I'm truly overwhelmed and excited for you! This is SO wonderful & I know you'll be so happy in your new home. Love the design so far, you've done an excellent job. Can't wait to see the final result as I'm sure you are to ... Welcome You Home.:hearteyes:

I've been riding motorbike for quite some time, rolled nearly 100.000km. Been on the road for weeks, carrying only things I needed because the space was limited. That's was the time I learned to reduce all the things I don't need.
A tiny house would be the crown of this - so I'm simply jealous! :lmao:
Getting rid of all the stuff you've been told is necessary is the best one can do.
The more stuff you own the more trouble you have!
I'm really keen on how's life in a tiny house, so keep us posted!
Wish you all the best in your new home! :thumbs:

I'm truly overwhelmed and excited for you! This is SO wonderful & I know you'll be so happy in your new home. Love the design so far, you've done an excellent job. Can't wait to see the final result as I'm sure you are to ... Welcome You Home.:hearteyes:
Thank you Carol!! :inlove: So lovely of you to pop in and lend your support. I hope to see you around MobiTog! :D

Back
Top Bottom